Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why i AM going to Palace on tuesday........

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'M now going because a mate stumped up the cash and got me a ticket :thumbsup:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
HH Brighton said:
Well obviously you've ben through equally hard times as us..LOL !!! Anyway mate I'm looking forward to Tuesday coz its the funniet place in the world to visit for the day...LOL !!!
Actually you're probably right....was very funny on the 26/10/02.

Was you laughing? we were! :lolol:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Happy Seagull said:
I was actually, i was in the US shagging a lovely big breasted yank at the time :clap2:
I've spotted a mistake in that....;) :p (actually i guess he could have been big breasted, those Amerians are quite fat).

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
I'm going, will be my first derby game. Coincided a week at home to go. Meeting some palace mates before the game... whether i meet them again after the game is another matter!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Happy Seagull said:
I can guarentee it was a she, i still have the pics and vids to prove it ;)

Any chance of a PM? :)

I’m going because I remember the 80’s. I think the older posters understand the rivalry more than the youngsters who post, only because we’ve witnessed it. When we played them last time that was nothing compared to the 80’s.

I said I’d not go back after our 5-0 hammering but after seeing that diving twat Johnson, and Jordan being smug and above their stations then thinking about palace made my blood boil. I’ve never seen us beat them in all our derby games I’ve attended but I hate them with a passion and have to be there and lend my vocal support. The lord of averages say you’ve got to win sooner or later so that’s why I don’t want to miss a palarse game. If we get Falmer and beat palarse then I don’t care about relegation.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
this IS a cup final , for us & for them, if we were 9th in the conference south & palace were 10th it would still be a cup final , its that important

London Irish said:
Just another 3 points - we'll forget about the victory soon enough when we conquer more challenging teams :p

I'm a man of my word. I'm not going to crow about tonight. On to the far more stiffer challenge of Sheffield Wednesday :)

:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here