Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why have we gone from awesome to shite in one month

Sep 1, 2010
That is pathetic. By the time January comes it will be too late. ANOTHER replay against shit opposition. I am nearly always positive but after another unacceptable performance even i am losing my faith now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gus takes the plaudits, he has to take the flak for f***ing around with a squad that is not good enough to be played like we are Chelsea. Just play your strongest team. What we will see now is if Gus is big enough to admit he's f***ed up.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Yes last month has actually been f***ing wank, we will now see how good a manager Gus is, if come January we are still up there and have strengthened significantly, I'll be impressed but I just can't see it right now.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
we haven't become shite, Mr Sissyfit. Yes, Gus has to have us back in full working order, but we're still a mile above playing how we used to.
I feel a flounce on the cards.

Sep 1, 2010
It was a big question mark by the fans over our quality up front and so it proves to be. We are not clinical enough in front of goal and i would have to question why on earth we do not have enough funds to compete in what is a crucial season.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
It was a big question mark by the fans over our quality up front and so it proves to be. We are not clinical enough in front of goal and i would have to question why on earth we do not have enough funds to compete in what is a crucial season.

With regards to the finances if we can stay top untill January i can see Tony Bloom giving up some of his poker winnings. Can't see us not investing in January.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
We weren't shit during 2nd half at SSC.

RE: FA Cup, would help if Gus could decide if we're interested in the cup (put out best team) or not (kids).

Sep 1, 2010
We weren't shit during 2nd half at SSC.

RE: FA Cup, would help if Gus could decide if we're interested in the cup (put out best team) or not (kids).

That is nowhere near the correct summary. We have been awful in every one of our games since Woking at home.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
As mentioned by someone,
We were playing amazing and not winning every game, only a slight dip meant wheels would come off. Far far better to be playing poorly and winning.

Shit strikers as mentioned as well

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The lads just need to get back to enjoying themselves. One little win will see to that. A win for our first 11 and not in some gubbins cupgame.
The last thing we need is a return of the whingers grumbling and groaning idiotically into the night.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
didnt back Gus in loan market judging by noises made since thur

Not sure he will, hardly splashed loads of cash pre season considering what came in and went out etc.

Not Blooms style + lets face it, if we didn't go up , we'd be hot favourites in our first falmer year. Wouldnt be a disaster but feels it now

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
It's all part of the rollercoaster ride that comes with supporting the Albion. Just chill people, Gus will sort it.:albion1:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Yes last month has actually been f***ing wank, we will now see how good a manager Gus is, if come January we are still up there and have strengthened significantly, I'll be impressed but I just can't see it right now.

Beaten by Hartlepool whilst chasing the equaliser and down to 10 men
Ill deserved draw for Bristol
Strong performance with a missed pen to win the game away against Southampton

Second string not good enough, and points dropped, and clearly not playing as well as we were, but not "fvcking w@nk".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here