Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why don't you all shut up and consider this!!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
so how do you propose we pay for all your pipe dreams until Falmer is up and running?

I'm sorry.... "pipe dreams"? Surviving this division is a "pipe dream"? Getting promoted from this division with a manager brought in to take us forward after finishing 7th with a weaker squad, and less experience manager who didn't have it is a "pipe dream"?!

Given how much we've achieved as a team since Micky joined us first time, back to back promotion, relegation to league one, promotion back up, survival up there for a year, relegation, and finishing seventh despite a mid season blip not of the manager's or remaining player's making, how can anyone describe these hopes and expectations of the fans as pipe dreams?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I don't care two hoots about last season, or who the chairman was, who the manager was, where we finished, how many points we got.... That was then.

I do care about this season which started off with much promise and has steadily collapsed. Nobody is too big to go down and nobody is too small to go up. We should be looking to be a reasonable championship side. Instead we are looking to remain in the football league -we are one season away from the conference (or whatever it calls itself).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here