Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why does everyone suddenly want HUDDS to go up?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
So someone who is a bit too David Brent for his own good sometimes or someone who was actually offensive to our manager and team?

albionite

May 20, 2009
Saints will have a bigger playing budget than Hudds next year so will potentially be more of a threat. Apart from that I don't have anything personal against either team.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
So someone who is a bit too David Brent for his own good sometimes or someone who was actually offensive to our manager and team?

"They will try and jump up and down but that might just be the foreign mentality and they tried to get Morgan Schneiderlin booked at our place by doing just that. They have done it all season and plenty of managers have complained about it but you just have to get on with it, that's life." - Adkins.

What did Clark say?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I don't, frankly I find Clarke a lot more annoying than Adkins. I also find the attitude of some of their fans a lot worse than any at SCC.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Although i'm probably alone on this, i'd much rather Saints got 2nd place and Bournemouth won the play offs, I couln't give a shit about Huddersfield. I like the idea of Us, Palace, Pompey, Saints and Bournemouth in the same division should make for some fantastic games and decent banter.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
although i'm probably alone on this, i'd much rather saints got 2nd place and bournemouth won the play offs, i couln't give a shit about huddersfield. I like the idea of us, palace, pompey, saints and bournemouth in the same division should make for some fantastic games and decent banter.

ditto.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Lee Clark is just as much of a twat as Adkins is. I couldn't give a flying monkeys who come up with us, although if I had to choose I would just prefer Southampton as we don't seem to have too much luck at the Galpharm.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Although i'm probably alone on this, i'd much rather Saints got 2nd place and Bournemouth won the play offs, I couln't give a shit about Huddersfield. I like the idea of Us, Palace, Pompey, Saints and Bournemouth in the same division should make for some fantastic games and decent banter.

This. It was great to have a bit of rivalry and banter yesterday but now the game is over I am more than happy to have saints go up. Good to have a south coast derby and on yesterdays performance they deserve it anyway.

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower

Well said. Much rather have an away day at St Mary's than the Galpharm next year. It's shite and bloody miles away!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here