Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do YOU support the Albion?

robbo2u

Feb 25, 2009
West Sussex
I've only supported the albion for 5 years but there's something about constantly fighting against the odds and being a team that can play utter turd (losing 1-0 to 9 man Walsall last season) and suddenly transforming to a wonder team (beating Man City in the following match).
So other than location why do YOU support the Albion?

p.s Bring on the Gills! :albion2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
because they are my local side and I'm Sussex born and bred :)

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
I was forced into it by my father when I was young and vulnerable, like being entered into an arranged marriage with a shabby family of underachievers and ne'er-do-wells.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im Brighton born and bred so there is ONLY one choice.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
By complete accident really. In 1994/5 my Dad gave me and my brother a choice between Palace, Wimbledon and Brighton, we chose Brighton and I’ve followed them ever since, only ever went to the Goldstone about six times but always enjoyed the North stand despite some horrific performances!
My brother lost faith in 1997 and now supports Chelsea!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I was taken to see Brighton beat Birmingham who were one league up 2-0 in the old League Cup and I have followed them since.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Frank Skinner always used to say that you should get a map, stick a pin in where you were born, find the nearest league team to your birthplace and that is it, you support them and no one else till the day you die.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Support passed down by my Dad in 1974/75. Great early memories of standing at the front of the East Terrace on a wooden crate, staring in wonder at the North Stand. Even with all the frustration, and the stress of the 90's, the pleasure I've gotten from supporting the Albion has been worth it. Cheers Dad (got rest him).

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I did'nt decide to support Brighton, Brighton chose me to be born in.

Poor English but you get my drift.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here