Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do you hate Dick Tight ?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Ernest said:
I forgot he is probably still in Benidorm on holiday, all that running round the Millenium Stadium must have worn him out :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Look to the top front of the bus sunday he will be infront of everyone holding the replica cup:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why do you hate Dick Tight ?

berkshire seagull said:
You telling me dick new he was goner win championships?
I can promise ya he just wanted us to fload around and is milking everything full stop.
Christ, if this is the stick you give Dick for bringing in managers of the calibre of Adams, Taylor, Coppell and McGhee, then I dread to think how much flack you would be giving Dick if the managers he'd brought in didn't win anything, and left us bumbling around in the middle of D3. Are you seriously suggesting thats really what DK wanted all along ? Cos if he did, I think we'd have seen Alan Ball at some point.

As far as not retaining their services - yes, that has been disappointing. But in Adams's case, he left for (what was then) a Premiership club - hardly surprising. Peter Taylor wanted a bigger budget for D1, something that the club just wasn't in a position to offer (and with a couple of loan signings, that squad damned near stayed up anyway). Dick should have moved heaven and earth to keep Coppell, but if Coppell really wanted to stay then he would have done. He'd only signed a years extension a matter of 3 months earlier, and chose to jump ship when DK didn't go down on his knees to him.

Dick has made mistakes, but he's done a damn sight more right than he has wrong, and he unquestionably has this clubs best interests at heart. That is something we should NEVER take for granted.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why do you hate Dick Tight ?

Easy 10 said:
Christ, if this is the stick you give Dick for bringing in managers of the calibre of Adams, Taylor, Coppell and McGhee, then I dread to think how much flack you would be giving Dick if the managers he'd brought in didn't win anything, and left us bumbling around in the middle of D3. Are you seriously suggesting thats really what DK wanted all along ? Cos if he did, I think we'd have seen Alan Ball at some point.

As far as not retaining their services - yes, that has been disappointing. But in Adams's case, he left for (what was then) a Premiership club - hardly surprising. Peter Taylor wanted a bigger budget for D1, something that the club just wasn't in a position to offer (and with a couple of loan signings, that squad damned near stayed up anyway). Dick should have moved heaven and earth to keep Coppell, but if Coppell really wanted to stay then he would have done. He'd only signed a years extension a matter of 3 months earlier, and chose to jump ship when DK didn't go down on his knees to him.

Dick has made mistakes, but he's done a damn sight more right than he has wrong, and he unquestionably has this clubs best interests at heart. That is something we should NEVER take for granted.

Easy, don't waste your time.

I have been trying to type the same thing for weeks.

He'll never change his opion (opinion to everybody else) as it is set in cement. ???

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why do you hate Dick Tight ?

Easy 10 said:

Look i respect you have your reasons easy,but from my point of view everything dick says goes the opposite.

Just can't see him in the same way as most on here and he is not the man to take us places although falmer and after that you will see.:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why do you hate Dick Tight ?

Yorkie said:

He'll never change his opion (opinion to everybody else) as it is set in cement. ???
There goes your free pint:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why do you hate Dick Tight ?

berkshire seagull said:
There goes your free pint:lolol:

You mean you actually meant it?

Why didn't you buy me a drink in Cardiff then? :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why do you hate Dick Tight ?

Yorkie said:
You mean you actually meant it?

Why didn't you buy me a drink in Cardiff then? :lolol:
You had a look of fear and didn't no what to say and you was pretty quiet for once. :lolol:

You don't need drunken louts with baseball caps approaching you and please stop grabbing my balls or i will tell your other half.:lolol: :clap2:

:p

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Yorkie said:

NEVER give in Yorkie.
One day we will make Berkshire see sense - probably one afternoon in the bar in the main stand at Falmer.

Right Berkshire ? :thumbsup:

berkshire seagull said:
Just can't see him in the same way as most on here and he is not the man to take us places although falmer and after that you will see.:drink:

Bloody hell I'm confused.

On one hand you're saying Dick Knight is small fry blah blah, everything he says the opposite happens yak yak etc etc, then it that post you seem to imply that Falmer will happen.

Please explain how that makes sense, while I go off to find another of your posts to rip apart.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading

Easy 10 said:
NEVER give in Yorkie.
One day we will make Berkshire see sense - probably one afternoon in the bar in the main stand at Falmer.

Right Berkshire ? :thumbsup:
You stick a fit bird on my face and i'll agree for a little bit :lolol:

Although i argue non stop for my fun and entertainment it wouldn't stop me buying you a drink.:clap: :drink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Easy 10 said:
NEVER give in Yorkie.
One day we will make Berkshire see sense -

You'll have to use a baseball bat :lol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading

Safeway said:
Bloody hell I'm confused.

On one hand you're saying Dick Knight is small fry blah blah, everything he says the opposite happens yak yak etc etc, then it that post you seem to imply that Falmer will happen.

Please explain how that makes sense, while I go off to find another of your posts to rip apart.
Dick is small fry and potless as you well no!

He said falmer would be up and running 3 year ago in 2 years time plus other dribs and drabs.

Of course falmer will happen,but dick will then end his reign and let the big boys move in to get our pontential at long last.:p :drink:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why do you hate Dick Tight ?

berkshire seagull said:
You had a look of fear and didn't no what to say and you was pretty quiet for once. :lolol:

You don't need drunken louts with baseball caps approaching you and please stop grabbing my balls or i will tell your other half.:lolol: :clap2:

:p
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You lying toerag

:lolol: :lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
DICK KNIGHT IS A f***ing LEGEND AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A TOSS PIECE.

PS - I have a picture of him dancing on the pitch after the Swindon game.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why do you hate Dick Tight ?

berkshire seagull said:
Divorce ahoyyyyyyyy:lolol: :drink:

No chance. :lol:

I've just shown Ned what you typed. He said I couldn't possibly have grabbed your balls because you haven't got any.

:lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why do you hate Dick Tight ?

Yorkie said:
No chance. :lol:

I've just shown Ned what you typed. He said I couldn't possibly have grabbed your balls because you haven't got any.

:lolol:

What a giggle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here