Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do you hate Dick Tight ?

Nov 3, 2003
promises of extra seats, where are they?

chaos of tick sales for cardiff and no priority to season tick holders

missmanagement of finances take one example sale of Zamora for peanuts when couldve got millions no t too many months before

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I like him

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Treats season ticket holders like dirt :angry: :angry: :angry:

I agree with that although would suggest an alternative - he needs to focus on his prime revenue earners better.

Nov 3, 2003
i was surprised to hear that the club phones a seaosn ticket holder TWICE on sep occasions asking are you gonna renew they must be concerned that if they get lower seaosn tick sales makes FAlmer look a dead duck!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
1,He has a beard!
2,He gets all the credit for everything which fucks me off!
3,He said we would be in falmer in 2 years,3 years ago:shootself
New seats :rolleyes:
4,promises new signings all the time mmm yeah right and thats why he put the ticket prices up.:nono:
5,wants to do everything on his own and try and be a superman:eek:
6,seems to disappear during the whole summer and doesn't give a toss about building a decent squad on the cheap.

7,Managers run away after serious chats with him and he never makes a real effort to keep em.

Nothing personal dick just the footballing side:clap:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
FG aka Football Genius. said:
i was surprised to hear that the club phones a seaosn ticket holder TWICE on sep occasions asking are you gonna renew they must be concerned that if they get lower seaosn tick sales makes FAlmer look a dead duck!

Or that the demand for season tickets is so high that they want to know if people are not intrested so they can see it to someone else who is.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Exactly for once in your miserable life you talk sense, how many people will renew their seasons for 2005/2006 in January when Potless sends out the begging letters ?

I think your life is far more miserable than mine.

Thread wrecking alert :clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He's a real Brighton fan who has spent over a million pounds of his own money keeping this club going.Who else would have done it.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Question - Will you renew your seasons when they first ask which with previous form will be about Christmas ?

Affirmative

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
dougdeep said:
He's a real Brighton fan who has spent over a million pounds of his own money keeping this club going.Who else would have done it.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Yeah and i bet thats where the money we have recieved as gone i.e to repay him back.???

berkshire seagull said:
Yeah and i bet thats where the money we have recieved as gone i.e to repay him back.???

Think you'll find most of the money that this club 'makes' has been swallowed up by the small matter of the public inquiry. You know, that ground that we're hoping to build?

However, if Knight had taken back some of the money he'd invested, what would be wrong with that? Football is a business and very few chairmen are rich enough to simply pour millions of pounds in knowing full well they'll never see it again.

If that's what you think we should be expecting from our chairman then you're living in an even bigger dreamworld than I first thought.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Safeway said:
Think you'll find most of the money that this club 'makes' has been swallowed up by the small matter of the public inquiry. You know, that ground that we're hoping to build?

However, if Knight had taken back some of the money he'd invested, what would be wrong with that? Football is a business and very few chairmen are rich enough to simply pour millions of pounds in knowing full well they'll never see it again.

If that's what you think we should be expecting from our chairman then you're living in an even bigger dreamworld than I first thought.
O.k then we will just keep getting into deeper debt,so you happy now you gay inbred.:shootself

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Whats with all the name calling?

Max's Dad

Jan 2, 2004
Eastbourne
If DK ever reads this crap he must wonder why he bothers.

Of course not everything has gone to plan but we've had the most committed and honest chairman we could have hoped for in the past few years.

I suggest the critics must have been wearing replica Man U shirts in their playground when this club was being butchered by Archer & Co.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
hate is a strange word. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here