Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do YOU deserve a Manchester City Ticket

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I deserve one because i am cool:smokin:

Plus i am a season ticket holder at the age of 15 and follow the Albion home and away.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Show me your tits and you can have mine ;)

blue_tit_470x359.jpg

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Because im really COOL

I dont actually think the game will sell out, its midweek and league cup. The club will only make it available for STH's for ages and thus leave no time for anyone else to get them, maybe.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I've been to every game,home and away(including friendlies)since 1907 but have unfortunately mislaid my ticket stubs.I also have the autographs of every player who has ever put on the shirt for the Albion,Shrimps,Dolphins and Seagulls.

I have a full sized photograph of Mr Knight pinned up in the wc.At my age I spend most time there.

Oh! Please pick me!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Because im really COOL

I dont actually think the game will sell out, its midweek and league cup. The club will only make it available for STH's for ages and thus leave no time for anyone else to get them, maybe.

hmmmm see I'm not completely sure that is correct (the second paragraph , the first paragraph their is absolutely no doubt about :) ) , I think it will but i'm certain ALOT of the South/North will be overtaken by City fans undercover through being quick of the draw for the general sale tickets then we are..

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I don't deserve one as I'm probably not an uberfan. I don't pretend to know anyone at the club, not even in the club shop. Hang on, a mate of mine has a lad in the youth team & his wife is a match day photographer, I deserve one.

I'm in with the in crowd!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
because I sat in the Kippax when we lost 3-2 and was the only person in 6000 odd who leapt in the air when we scored the second to equalise( Possibly Brian Horton???) - the other 4 with us sat on their hands!

marvellous scenes.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I am a season ticket holder, therefore go to every home game, and I go to nearly all away games, I also go to the games you have to pay extra for, example, Barnet on a Tuesday night.

I am the most worthy on here :yahoo:

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I and the 4 people I was with were on the back page of the Argus sitting in an empty Gordon Road stand at Gillingham on the 1st game ever there, against Macclesfield. The headline was something about how few fans had bothered to go.

On that basis I must be an uber uber fan and demand a ticket (free and gratis obviously)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here