Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do YOU deserve a Manchester City Ticket

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I deserve one because I'm a gay, balck, disabled, asylum seaker so should get one free as I'm on benefits and from a minority group.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I deserve one because I'm a gay, balck, disabled, asylum seaker so should get one free as I'm on benefits and from a minority group.

I think it would be better if we paid you to go... actually no we'll give you a 3 bed semi and pay you to do nothing for the rest of your life

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think it is time we all document why you deserve a ticket for the Carling Cup game vs Manchester City, just incase you dont get and there is written proof which can later show to Dick Knight, Ken Brown, Micky Adams or Patrick in the Ticket Office

End you reason with "SO PLEASE PICK ME"
:dunce:

----------------------------------------

My story is I havent been a season ticket holder for the last 2 seasons, and currently dont have one for this season.

BUT I go to all the games home and away, and have done about 90% of the games in the last 8-9 years (apart from when I lived in INdia in 2006), and am into my 21st season of going to watch the Albion, and I buy all the kits too and went to the Barnet game.

SO PLEASE PICK ME!!

If you do go to all the home games and don't have a season ticket then perhaps you do deserve a ticket for the City game as you are paying Brighton more money to watch the same amount of home games as us STHs. A home league game costs me £18 but you must be paying over £25 unless you are scrounging off other STHs?

As you can gather, I am a STH and will be getting my ticket.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I deserve one because I didn't get a Spurs or a West Ham ticket, and if I don't get one this time I might cry.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I dont deserve one but it's never stopped people getting tickets in the past.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I deserve one because I went to the Barnet game, and picked my ticket up from the club shop thereby not adding to the demonstration of our ineptitude at getting 500 tickets to the people who've bought them. And I forgot to get a refund from the Gillingham game that got postponed last Christmas, so technically the club owe me a tenner. I also have no idea when and where I'll be working when the game comes round, so might not be able to make it anyway. SO PLEASE PICK ME!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I deserve a ticket because I only went to 2 games at Withers last year, I don't give a shit about the league cup, or paying to watch Manchester City's reserves.

So all in all, if you want to piss off that "Questions" muppet, give me a ticket (for free).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I deserve one because my great uncle, played in goal for the Albion and saved FIVE consecutive penalties in league games. PICK ME.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I deserve a ticket because I only went to 2 games at Withers last year, I don't give a shit about the league cup, or paying to watch Manchester City's reserves.

So all in all, if you want to piss off that "Questions" muppet, give me a ticket (for free).

I`ve got 2 promised from a 'friend' in the club.

P.M. me and I`ll sort you one out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here