Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do YOU deserve a Manchester City Ticket

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I think it is time we all document why you deserve a ticket for the Carling Cup game vs Manchester City, just incase you dont get and there is written proof which can later show to Dick Knight, Ken Brown, Micky Adams or Patrick in the Ticket Office

End you reason with "SO PLEASE PICK ME"
:dunce:

----------------------------------------

My story is I havent been a season ticket holder for the last 2 seasons, and currently dont have one for this season.

BUT I go to all the games home and away, and have done about 90% of the games in the last 8-9 years (apart from when I lived in INdia in 2006), and am into my 21st season of going to watch the Albion, and I buy all the kits too and went to the Barnet game.

SO PLEASE PICK ME!!

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I've only been watching Brighton regularly for the last couple of seasons, and I only go to some of the away games. I also usually do not bother with the meaningless games like Swansea home last season, but I bought a season ticket this year because its cheap and I'm now guaranteed a ticket :salute:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have never missed a BIG game since the mid seventies and it would be very unfair if I had to start now, the fact that I am unable to get to most small tin pot games is irrelevant.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I should get a ticket because I won't be able to go anyway and then there will be a seat left empty on the night and someone can start a new thread moaning about it :rolleyes:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Because the match won't be a sell out, it's only Citeh for f*** sake. Just a shame Joey Barton is no longer there.

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
I don't deserve one and I wont be trying to get one. You regular home game attendee's enjoy this one

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Because I went to the Barnet game, and for the Citeh game am able to get to the club shop to pick up my ticket and therefore reduce the que at Withdean. "SO PLEASE PICK ME"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here