Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do posters on here have trouble with NSP ?

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
Normal Rob said:
isn't NSP the discussion forum for Seagull Chavs?

I wish! NSP are chav WANNABES :clap2:

corr we really do use that whole STRATEGIC CAPITALISATION thing, haha.

Don't let the rap battle fool you. NSP is a Seagull supporters love-inn + acting childish, pretty much the opposite of a fake burberry wearing fight club.

London Irish said:
Oh dear boy, but you wear the crown of NSP martyrdom SO BEAUTIFULLY. Nothing has become you so much as playing the persecuted little comedy terrorist on the run from the big bad NSC mods.

S'funny, from what discussion there was I seem to remember the downtime "blame" being spread fairly evenly between you and those who couldn't understand a not-that-complicated joke. But there you go, I'm over 25 too and the senile dementia must be kicking in.

I have to say if I prided myself on pushing the envelope on comedy taste a bit, I would regard a bollocking from a NSC mod as an occupational hazard, in fact, even a badge of honour. I certainly wouldn't be taking my football home to play elsewhere.

I'm generally just TOO f***ing LAZY to open two browsers so I'm mildly bored that I may miss out on some good jokes if all you NSP CLOWNS just sit there giggling amongst yourselves. I can't even be ARSED to find an avatar for this site still less go through all the BOLLOCKS of registering somewhere else.

I generally take the Swiss Toni-ish view that if NSC is like making love to a beautiful woman, NSP is like coming to the end of a 30-second wank and discovering no Kleenex left.

But it has to be said, the great consolation is that at least this NSC/NSP "fued" might really blow up to provide some excellent HISSY FITS.

ENTERTAIN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twat.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Brovian said:
That was me! I was just trying to make comparisons between the 'poster-base' of the different boards and I have the greatest respect for Simon and the people who post on Brightonfans.com.
Sorry about the 'Express' comment, I will gladly withdraw it if it caused offence!

No problem Brovian. As I mentioned no insult was intended.

Just made me laugh mate!:lolol:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Normal Rob said:
isn't NSP the discussion forum for Seagull Chavs?

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Le Tosseur

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
whats all this name calling!! NSP has just as much right to exist as NSC - if its not your cup of tea ignore it?? simple innit.....no need for the schoolboy mud slinging... the NSPer's are an amusing bunch sometimes (except when I get the right arse with them ;) )

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
tedebear said:
whats all this name calling!! NSP has just as much right to exist as NSC - if its not your cup of tea ignore it?? simple innit.....no need for the schoolboy mud slinging... the NSPer's are an amusing bunch sometimes (except when I get the right arse with them ;) )

You da Man Tede (or not) even if you did rob me yesterday

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Lets all just be friends one big happy family.

Two Twin Brothers seperated at birth, one Black, One White, Differant in many ways, but then so Silmilar when cut in half.

Hearts pumping together but pumping in differant directions.

Hands Clasped in friendship, but from a long distance and with differant arms.

Heads locked in an embrace, but not a rude one.

People with the same interest but differant ways of showing them

boys and girls united together under the same passion which is differant.

I rest my case.

I love you all Chav, Nimby, Knob, Gay, Lesbion (if blonde), black, white, yellow.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
watsongooal said:
Lets all just be friends one big happy family.

Two Twin Brothers seperated at birth, one Black, One White, Differant in many ways, but then so Silmilar when cut in half.

Hearts pumping together but pumping in differant directions.

Hands Clasped in friendship, but from a long distance and with differant arms.

Heads locked in an embrace, but not a rude one.

People with the same interest but differant ways of showing them

boys and girls united together under the same passion which is differant.

I rest my case.

I love you all Chav, Nimby, Knob, Gay, Lesbion (if blonde), black, white, yellow.

:lolol: :lolol:

Very well put bruv!;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here