Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do posters on here have trouble with NSP ?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I dont really love gays

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I read NSP but choose not to post. I know a couple of people on there and they are terriffic, salt of the earth people. It's not the board for me. Simple. That's why I don't post on there.

Steve. Well done on giving up your time for an alternative.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
Dover said:
Steve. Well done on giving up your time for an alternative.

and money cos we broke the free ones :lolol:

NSP is basically Wiiiicked.

Its probably my JUVENILE sense of humour, or the fact that my MATES are on there, but it makes me LAUGH loads.

Some of the threads are close to the mark, so to speak, but they are all tongue in cheek. (except JBH, who is a PSYCHO)

Some people need to realise that offensive stuff can be funny.

NSC just isnt the same laugh as it once was, I don't know why. Then again, its just a f***ing messageboard, and some of you CHISLA'S take it far too seriously. That said, I always log in to both when Im online and NSC is still an excellent forum, its just lost some of its character IMO.

I like NSP cos it makes me laugh and i can send out big LOVE to all my HOMESLICES, and its where the unbeatable LIZARDS plot their latest soccer VICTORY.

Try it sometime, you might lke it. And remember, its a LAUGH, not a self satisfying, moralistic discussion on ETHICS.

I once asked Safeway if he knew what ethics were. He said it was a county near Suthics.

And a final note, all this CAPITALISATION for comedic EFFECT was started by yours bastard TRULY. no need to THANK me. x:jester:

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
Simster said:
I can't get onto NSP because my employer has blocked the site. Am I missing anything?

NO!
Unless you count "How many beers I drank/ birds I shagged last night" form the usual foul mouthed,1 shandy a week exagerating 15 year old vigins with small penises!

ziggy said:
NO!
Unless you count "How many beers I drank/ birds I shagged last night" form the usual foul mouthed,1 shandy a week exagerating 15 year old vigins with small penises!

I'm not 15.

And Clapton, extremely talented as he is, is most certainly not 'God'. If I were religious I'd find that offensive, and quite juvenile. Hang on, I know a website that may suit you....
:jester:

Safeway said:

:blush: Stoppit, you sweet-talker! I blush easily when the target of irony-laden compliments

These boys can't win can they? Safeway sets up a board where they can go and fanny about as much as they like and people still moan. The same people that would be bitching if they were posting the same things here.

Who gives a shit if it's juvenile, if you don't like it don't bother going there.

Let the LIZARDS be.

jonnyboylennon said:
And a final note, all this CAPITALISATION for comedic EFFECT was started by yours bastard TRULY. no need to THANK me. x:jester:

You should have copyrighted it, imagine how much money we would all owe you by now - you really f***ed UP there BIG TIME

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Buzza said:
I've nothing against NSP. It's an alternative to NSC aimed at the Under 25's. Definitely not for any of us over 30.

Bollocks and I thought about registering,still might but will let them know I'm 43 and still enjoy having a laugh,as long as they don't call me old.

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
jonnyboylennon said:
I'm not 15.

And Clapton, extremely talented as he is, is most certainly not 'God'. If I were religious I'd find that offensive, and quite juvenile. Hang on, I know a website that may suit you....
:jester:

but you don't deny being a "how many birds I shagged/beers I drank last night" foul mouthed, 1 shandy a week, exagerating virgin with a small penis?
I appologise for getting your age wrong.:lolol:

Attachments

• 100502v.jpg
    100502v.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 99

Safeway said:
No, sorry. That wasn't funny. Guess you've either GOT it or you HAVEN'T.

Don't bother registering on NSP.

Ah Safeway, you master of reverse pyschology - I'm afraid you'll have to butter me up much more than that.

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
Safeway said:
Yeah, but YOU live in HASTINGS.

I'd rather eat my own LIVER than that.

Fair point!

Attachments

• liverpool 04.jpg
    liverpool 04.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 74

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports