Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do our own fans slag us off?

perhaps i can describe my love for gus like this-

bit like the unconditional love a parent gives their child is how i view gus-don't always agree with everything they do though

to have gus here at brighton i feel amazed by, privileged we are as a club,and it's an absolute honour-

i genuinely hope that gus is here 7 years from now-

If he does well he won't and if he struggles you'll want him out!???

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I know mine which is to understand football is a game of opinions not a sanitised world where everyone has to agree with you

I have an alternative view to the people asking for the head of Gus Poyet and you call it sanitised? I definitely know your stance fella.

You have to realise that there are a lot of new wantaboards now that BHA have The Amex. They may not understand why, with them paying money to watch football, that it's a natural process in getting results week in week out all season. It doesn't just suddenly happen, as if we are suddenly Barcelona and entitled to win every match.

These people have to get with the program, or go back to supporting 'united' or 'chels' and blithering about how brilliant 'Roo' or 'Drogs' is.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Really? So the generalists that want Poyet out are ok, but those that think we are doing ok thank you very much should pipe down?

Genuine question ... has anyone actually said they want Poyet out? Maybe there are 3 or 4 dunno but can't say I've seen any numbers.

As I suggested in earlier post I have come on here and questioned stuff. Like Friday, before the game I was stunned that Gus started Reyes ... that doesn't mean I think Gus should be sacked or I can do a better job it's just a comment. But it's those sorts of comments that draw fire and all sorts of daft responses about my loyalty to the club, unreasonable expectations and frankly it's pathetic in the extreme to make such associations.

Not challenging your point mate, it may apply to one or two but not the vast majority that have a different point of view.

Anyway good luck looks like you've got 2 or 3 entertaining battles on the go

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
he has struggled with certain aspects and if we have peaked how will he cope with that?

Something to be discussed in the summer without a doubt... I don't personally think Gus is the messiah but he has lead us form the bowels of League 1 to the championship and who knows, the play offs still beckon for the Prem. We have well exceeded all expectations and no-one can deny that and I am f***ing proud of them, all of them, all the staff. What I don't understand is degenerate turds on here saying he should be sacked, blah, blah ... yet when I defend him I am sanitising some situation. It is ok for some complete prick to post about 5 threads yesterday telling us to get rid of Poyet, yet one thread today defending the guy gets total vitriol from the NSC hard boys. I'm a bit out of the loop on this and at a bit of a loss. I'll be hanging up me handbag from this place come the end of the season... it's full of hatred, I mean real hatred.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Oh for pete's sake :facepalm:

OK, I give up on this one, you just carry on with your sterling work in trying to marshall every NSC poster on to the right side of 'the line'. And good luck with that. Should warn you though, it'll be like herding cats :lol:

Somebody mention cats!! ? Good morning THPP

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Which prick posted 5 threads saying Poyet should be sacked yesterday ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Somebody mention cats!! ? Good morning THPP

speaking of cats-cats choose you as much as you choose them-Gus Poyet is a cat of a manager-with all the attributes of a apex predator

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Football is a game of opinions. I too get frustrated with much of the rubbish posted on here, however in the main I think the views are worth consideration and generally not attention seeking.

I am sure there are decisions/selections that Gus would like back, but in fairness his judgement has been sound since he was appointed as the results and table position shows. What does trouble me at games is when 'fans' turn on players and that is when I will say something (the criticism Ashley Barnes gets is ridiculous).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Noooooooooo! It was a typo. I meant cads. Shine on you crazy cat person! :lol:

images

:bigwave:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I seriously give up, this is like posting on a year 2 school board. Enjoy

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Brilliant f***ing brilliant!!! i love cats and like i love Gus i hope his head does not get taken off,well just a little but i don't agree with what the cat is doing,it should be nowhere near the football field,call the cat stupid but the cat should be in [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION] 's back garden leaving a calling card or scent marking

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I seriously give up, this is like posting on a year 2 school board. Enjoy

Ok sorry,but you know that all threads on NSC meander of course on occasion by now,back on topic-

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Getting my account deleted, enjoy your binfests xxx

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Getting my account deleted, enjoy your binfests xxx

Excellent, NSC will be much the better for this.

A lovely flounce on Easter Sunday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here