SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Excellent, NSC will be much the better for this.

A lovely flounce on Easter Sunday

Not even a flounce fella... in full control of my behaviour, it is a shame you people do not represent the majority of Albion fans, it's quite disgusting to be fair to see the shit plastered over this forum in the past few months, and you should be pretty ashamed of yourselves when you go to a Brighton match. That's a generality and some don't deserve that, but a lot of you do, and if it's a thumbs up to get rid of a member that supports the club that says everything about you and not me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not even a flounce fella... in full control of my behaviour, it is a shame you people do not represent the majority of Albion fans, it's quite disgusting to be fair to see the shit plastered over this forum in the past few months, and you should be pretty ashamed of yourselves when you go to a Brighton match. That's a generality and some don't deserve that, but a lot of you do, and if it's a thumbs up to get rid of a member that supports the club that says everything about you and not me.

You really are a bit stupid - just name and shame me as someone who consistently slags of team, manager and tactics please.

I would love to see where as now you are aiming your crusade against me

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Why do you think this was/is a crusade against you? Do you have a superiority complex? I can't be arsed with the spineless wankers on here anymore, to do with you? Get a life.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
You really are a bit stupid - just name and shame me as someone who consistently slags of team, manager and tactics please.

I would love to see where as now you are aiming your crusade against me

Now that looks like raving egotism.
I can think of at least ten posters this would have been aimed.at. You would be nowhere near.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why do you think this was/is a crusade against you? Do you have a superiority complex? I can't be arsed with the spineless wankers on here anymore, to do with you? Get a life.

I think there is a bit more to this than that.......

You started a thread basically accusing the majority of fans slagging off the team of which they don't and now squirm as you realise what a stupid thread it was.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Now that looks like raving egotism.
I can think of at least ten posters this would have been aimed.at. You would be nowhere near.

Defending myself as accused of slagging of the team, manager and tactics - I am waiting for the evidence I have done this

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Defending myself as accused of slagging of the team, manager and tactics - I am waiting for the evidence I have done this

I can't speak for him but I'm pretty sure he didn't mean you.
Just pick any from Mr Burns threads yesterday.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

But that guy is just extreme to say the least, if we won the Champions League year in year out something would still be wrong

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Part of the fun of football. Game of opinions and all that.

But, in 99% of cases, I don't think people doing the 'slagging off' actually want the targets to hear. They are just venting frustration

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

But so many people overlooked what [MENTION=894]Mr Burns[/MENTION] was trying to say - for me he spoke a lot of sense,posed questions like Gus would like to ask questions of officials on occasion [MENTION=894]Mr Burns[/MENTION] is asking questions of Gus

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think there is a bit more to this than that.......

You started a thread basically accusing the majority of fans slagging off the team of which they don't and now squirm as you realise what a stupid thread it was.

I started a thread basically accusing whoever of slagging off their team. I counteracted it with a thread saying we are Brighton supporters, obviously not everyone will agree with that and I'm not adverse to a bit of digging.

But I have been thinking long and hard for several weeks about whether I want to be involved with a small band of people that are so disingenuous towards the club I love, and this thread has brought me to the conclusion that I don't. Simple as that.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
But so many people overlooked what [MENTION=894]Mr Burns[/MENTION] was trying to say - for me he spoke a lot of sense,posed questions like Gus would like to ask questions of officials on occasion [MENTION=894]Mr Burns[/MENTION] is asking questions of Gus

I have no axe to grind with Mr Burns, on occasion he is an entertaining poster. Its just that every time we lose, the same shite is spouted by the same posters. I mean, do they really think that Gus hasn't weighed up his options and picked the best team for the occasion?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To be honest with you [MENTION=12756]R. Slicker[/MENTION] and I 100% agree with you, I have learnt that it doesn't matter what you say on here, it is sucked in and spat out, you are not a voice really on NSC but that's probably not a bad thing.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have no axe to grind with Mr Burns, on occasion he is an entertaining poster. Its just that every time we lose, the same shite is spouted by the same posters. I mean, do they really think that Gus hasn't weighed up his options and picked the best team for the occasion?

I believe he does-always

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
To be honest with you [MENTION=12756]R. Slicker[/MENTION] and I 100% agree with you, I have learnt that it doesn't matter what you say on here, it is sucked in and spat out, you are not a voice really on NSC but that's probably not a bad thing.

So are you going to go or stay? I hope you stay,it makes no difference really to me,but this is a good forum in the main..

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Err, it's a football club. Of course people are going to moan. Just because we've had a shit history means that there's now no room for improvement and anything we have at the moment is a bonus? We all might as well go and support Crawley then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here