Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why can't all lesbians be like this?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
610226_616873a.jpg

There are loads where I work, and frankly I would rather be spit roasted by Bushy and Das Reich whilst they were singing the BNP's greatest hits.

A music teacher who had a lesbian affair with a 15-year-old pupil will be allowed to continue to see the girl after she is released from jail.

Helen Goddard started the relationship with the child after teaching her to play the trumpet and strum the bean at a £13,000-a-year public school for girls. During their five-month relationship, Goddard, known as “the Jizz Lady” at the school, had sex with her at the homes of both the girl’s separated parents, and her dad videod them and had a hand shandy later on at they got stuck into some serious carpet munching.

When police raided the teacher’s London flat they found various sexual toys including vibrators, double headed dildos, anal beads and fluffy handcuffs.

In response to the request for an order banning Goddard from seeing the girl for five years, the judge said: “I am conscious of the fact that whatever one thinks about what happened in this case, the girl appears to inevitably have suffered from what happened.”

It is illegal for an adult in a position of trust, such as a teacher, to have physical relationships with those they are responsible for if they are under 18.

Regina Naughton, for the prosecution, said: “They began to have feelings which were not expected. Miss Goddard said she didn’t see her as a 15-year-old and they would have to wait until she was 16, or for three years. But flirting and the sending of text messages to each other began such as "eat my flange you dyke whore". The teenager described them kissing and then sleeping with each other, and it was at that point that the girl said she wanted a sexual relationship. She still has feelings for boys, and hopes to be back on solids in due course.

“The girl was told that if she felt anything was uncomfortable at any time they could stop. But the girl said it felt right, even when the family dalmation licked her out” she added.

Goddard admitted six specimen counts of inappropriate sexual activity with a child between February and July 2009. She was disqualified from working with children and ordered to sign the sexual offenders register for ten years.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
610226_616873a.jpg

There are loads where I work, and frankly I would rather be spit roasted by Bushy and Das Reich whilst they were singing the BNP's greatest hits.

dont want to get all pompous, but change her first name to a blokes one and it doesnt read half as well, funnily enough.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
how would this thread be, started by a female about a bloke who bummed off a 15yr old boy?? you are a bit sick, you really are....fancying girls that look like young boys...:ohmy:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
dont want to get all pompous, but change her first name to a blokes one and it doesnt read half as well, funnily enough.

Agreed, but if it was a bloke or even a typical short haired dungaree wearing 16 stone harridan I suspect her photo would not have made the front page of The Times either.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
She's a cracking bit of muff. Such a pity she's a gayer, what a waste. :nono:

pity she is a f***ing NONCE

these have to be the most boring f***ing comments I have heard, time and time again, since this case came out.

what next? Topless Sidney Cooke photos or a Roy Whiting calendar for everyone to snigger at?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
say what you like about rape or child abuse, thats edgy and ironic. other subjects and they are on you like a ton of bricks. funny old world.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
pity she is a f***ing NONCE

these have to be the most boring f***ing comments I have heard, time and time again, since this case came out.

what next? Topless Sidney Cooke photos or a Roy Whiting calendar for everyone to snigger at?
I'll just add "comments I've heard before" to the long, long, long list of things that make you aggressive, you silly little chipmunk.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I'll just add "comments I've heard before" to the long, long, long list of things that make you aggressive, you silly little chipmunk.

add people who bang on about how attractive they think child molesters are to that list if you like, too.

To be fair, if she wasn't a lezzer into illegal sex she wouldn't register. She's hardly a STUNNA is she? 6/10 at best. I still would though. Obviously.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In fairness, if you were a child and were about to be molested, you could do a LOT worse.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
add people who bang on about how attractive they think child molesters are to that list if you like, too.
Bang on? You mean mention it once? And really, she's not a child molester is she? It is illegal to have sex with minors of course, but she's not forced herself on the girl (who is only a few months from the age of consent in any case).

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Bang on? You mean mention it once? And really, she's not a child molester is she? It is illegal to have sex with minors of course, but she's not forced herself on the girl (who is only a few months from the age of consent in any case).

f***ing idiot. You are a disgrace.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not really.

I recognise that she was wrong to have sex with a minor, especially one who was placed in her care as role of teacher. She'll rightly get a custodial sentence. However, this is not the same as forcing yourself on a 7 year old or whatever. I'll be interested to see what custodial sentence she receives.

If you want to argue the toss, please try doing so without plumbing the depths. I'm bored of the binfests and so are several others on here.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here

so, if he's a f***ing idiot and a disgrace, what do you think of the judge?

from the Times article:

"A music teacher who had a lesbian affair with a 15-year-old pupil will be allowed to continue to see the girl after she is released from jail.

Despite the parents’ fears that Helen Goddard, 26, will try to rekindle her relationship with their daughter, a judge rejected a prosecution request to ban the teacher from seeing the girl for five years.

As Goddard sat crying in the dock, Judge Anthony Pitt said that it would be draconian on the girl, who turns 16 next week, to impose a sexual prevention order banning the teacher from seeing her. The court was told that the pair were still in love. "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here