Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are there so many Palace fans now on NSC?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
They feel the need to come to our site because the conversation on their site is so boring! You can only speak to one other person for so long before either moving on, or sticking pins in your eye balls!

By the way our best player hasn't signed for us yet. Your best player is a seagull reject!

Ya pikey twats!!!

League 1 here you come, cheerio and good riddance.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The same reason so many of them live in Sussex - they realise it is a better place to be.

After a few years of sustained Championship pressure the sons & daughters (now calm down folks)will turn around to said parents and say "off to Falmer today as it is our local club".

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
They feel the need to come to our site because the conversation on their site is so boring! You can only speak to one other person for so long before either moving on, or sticking pins in your eye balls!

By the way our best player hasn't signed for us yet. Your best player is a seagull reject!

Ya pikey twats!!!

League 1 here you come, cheerio and good riddance.
Not been on the BBS then. Biggest Football Forum in the UK.

I'm on here as it's a rivals board.

And having read it for years and joined before, I thought i'd post.

And our best player may not have signed yet. Out of interest, which League One strikers are considered better than Murray?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

And our best player may not have signed yet. Out of interest, which League One strikers are considered better than Murray?

Will Hoskins, C M-S, and a number of others when Murray is playing his normal lethargic game and not looking for a big pay packet.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

Ever seen Murray play? There are quite a few considered to be better than him.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Surely you are not suggesting that your best player ("not signed yet") will be Craig Mackail-Smith?

Not a hope...... but then you should be used to that "hopeless" feeling

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011
Surely you are not suggesting that your best player ("not signed yet") will be Craig Mackail-Smith?

Not a hope...... but then you should be used to that "hopeless" feeling

I think he was probably on about Rhodes, they've been linked with him. Not that he'll sign for them while Newcastle are in the mix though.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Perhaps they're all closet gays hoping to do a bit of internet cruising? Saves em driving the camper vans down to Dukes Mound.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yes, but it's based in Croydon, so it's shit by default.

Also, they believe their own bullshit that we're all gay, and they're on here trying to pull.

This is a gay website i understand?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here