Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are there so many Palace fans now on NSC?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Last edited:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
The real reason the pikeys are here is they haven't paid their hosting along with everything else. Even Murray is scratching his head looking at his bank account, wondering why his signing on fee isn't in there yet.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not sure Rhodes is actually that good, he wasn't being selected for Huddersfield towards the end of the season. Lacks mobility and seems to need 10 chances before he converts one.

In terms of Murray, he played well last season and clearly just wants to cash in whilst he can. To be clear though, he was very effective but never our best player.

IF Elliott leaves I'll be more sorry.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Says the person who appears to live in Cyprus.

A place that only exists because the Turkish didn't get their own way.

Eh? Not only is that wrong but it's about the crappiest retort I've heard in a long time. Cyprus would still exist whoever was in charge of it. It might be called something different but I'm pretty sure that it would still be there.

And how is the fact that the Turks don't own it an insult? You're not the brightest of chaps, are you?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
According to pauldcpfc, I am, I have now told the wife, she is cool with it though.......

Bet she doesn't know which way to turn, just tell her to take it like a man.

bigjon

Oct 12, 2003
a quick google search turned up this.

Jealousy, is a secondary emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
a quick google search turned up this.

Jealousy, is a secondary emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values.

Well if it's dignity or a sense of decency Palace lost those years ago.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Crystal Palace provide new signing Glenn Murray with his own personal parking bay at Selhurst Park. Might just be big enough !!

Attachments

• imagesCA9DE40W.jpg
    imagesCA9DE40W.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 66
  • pik.bmp
    147.8 KB · Views: 70

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's cos they finally have something to gloat about (Signing a free agent called Murray something) - that's why we haven't seen them in a few years - we've been winning silverwear and playing amazing football while they've been away...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here