Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are some football fans so angry?!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In a couple of very recent ManUre visits to the Emirates, Sky have captured Arsenal fans showing contorted face hatred (and you don't need to be a lip reader to understand the abuse spoken) to the likes of Giggs.

Not even to a gobby stirring shit like Rooney or Ferdinand, and it wasnt the North London derby.

The funny thing, one of these was by a women in her late 60s or older.

At the Brittania, all 20,000 home fans seem to hate every away player, and everyone is a "wanker". Pulis calls it the best PL atmostsphere.

Same at Chelski, whether it be Swansea or QPR, all the away players are wankers, and the crowd obsess about the away fans with abuse.

I think some clubs fans are definitely worse than others.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I come across on here as an angry person. When I'm at the football I stand in the north calling the referee a *****, the linesman a *****, every opposition player a ***** and the away manager a *****. Their fans are ****** and that is what football is to me. Let my emotions out, forget the daily grind and f***ing let someone have it. When the game is over I shake my neighbours hands, maybe pat them on the head and wish them well, that's football! The emotion and the passion gets the better of everyone, and long may it continue! It's why we go!

Edited by Mod

Last edited by a moderator:

geodavies

Jan 8, 2012
Saltdean
:wrong::wrong::wrong:
I do apologise. I will ask your opinion next time on whether the subject I start a thread on is worthwhile enough for you.

A lot of fans use passion as an excuse to act like a complete moron at a football match. There is no need for these men, they're not kids, to act like complete neanderthal's.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
I come across on here as an angry person. When I'm at the football I stand in the north calling the referee a *****, the linesman a *****, every opposition player a ***** and the away manager a *****. Their fans are ****** and that is what football is to me. Let my emotions out, forget the daily grind and f***ing let someone have it. When the game is over I shake my neighbours hands, maybe pat them on the head and wish them well, that's football! The emotion and the passion gets the better of everyone, and long may it continue! It's why we go!

Edited by Mod

I bet Hitony had a contorted look on his face when reading & editing this post

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
So MOD, are you going to send everyone who says ***** (spelled like that) on here infraction warnings like the one you just sent me, or is it a personal thing after you accused me of asking for another poster to be banned when I did no such thing?

Just wondering

Last edited by a moderator:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Because you have paid your entrance money you are entitled to shout the vilest abuse at players,officials,managers and opposition fans and indeed, even your own fans..only football allows you to do this.

If you went to see the opera and started abusing the performers how long do you think you would last ? But, because it is football it seems exempt from all normal standards of behaviour.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
In a couple of very recent ManUre visits to the Emirates, Sky have captured Arsenal fans showing contorted face hatred (and you don't need to be a lip reader to understand the abuse spoken) to the likes of Giggs.

Not even to a gobby stirring shit like Rooney or Ferdinand, and it wasnt the North London derby.

The funny thing, one of these was by a women in her late 60s or older.

At the Brittania, all 20,000 home fans seem to hate every away player, and everyone is a "wanker". Pulis calls it the best PL atmostsphere.

Same at Chelski, whether it be Swansea or QPR, all the away players are wankers, and the crowd obsess about the away fans with abuse.

I think some clubs fans are definitely worse than others.

The London and West Midlands clubs always seem to have a large following of hateful scum.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Watching the WBA v Villa game and one of the Villa kids went to take a throw in when two WBA fans behing him were caught on camera just bellowing abuse at the guy for no reason at all with real hatred on their face. I see this in a lot of games both on TV and at the games and really struggle to understand why these fans get so angry? What is wrong with them?

What's your regular sport. Rugby Union?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I understand passion at football, I think I'm as passionate as any fan at a game but I channel that into supporting Brighton. I just don't understand why grown men feel the need to scream hatred abuse at players for no reason other than the fact they play for another team.

Football is a passionate game and it takes many channels to relieve the awful bloody tension you feel in a game when you're not 6-0 up!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Watching the WBA v Villa game and one of the Villa kids went to take a throw in when two WBA fans behing him were caught on camera just bellowing abuse at the guy for no reason at all with real hatred on their face. I see this in a lot of games both on TV and at the games and really struggle to understand why these fans get so angry? What is wrong with them?

We do at Palarse mate !! every single week !!!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
True, I don't get worked up like I usto, I just enjoy the beautiful game!.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So because these fans are passionate and have had stressful weeks they're entitled to yell totally OTT abuse at players and this is going to make them feel a bit better about their lives?

To be fair it doesn't matter from WSU, they can't hear you in the Gods! Not that I do like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here