Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

why are all women such slut faced whores?

Oct 25, 2003
Woodchip said:
You were, strictly speaking, not together at the time. It's just that her sex-drive got the better of her, whilst talking to Bruce about the Shrimps on the Barby.

its not that at all

the hurtful thing isn't that she's been screwing around, although, naturally it does hurt, as you say, she was free to do what she wanted, but she made a promise to someone she supposedly loved

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
ginadim said:
Yes, go do it. Go treat women like objects, use them and throw them away. Show all that respect for females.

And why not? If the other person is up for it...certainly worked for me :thumbsup:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
ginadim said:
Yes, go do it. Go treat women like objects, use them and throw them away. Show all that respect for females.
Can BIRDS not have one night stands then?

Professor P

Oct 6, 2006
turienzo's lovechild said:
its not that at all

the hurtful thing isn't that she's been screwing around, although, naturally it does hurt, as you say, she was free to do what she wanted, but she made a promise to someone she supposedly loved

He was clearly shit in the sack. Personally, I have no sympathy for this looser.

But to show some empathy, here's a crumb from the master's table... she wanted three and a thumb and a bit of tongue at weekends - keep her sweet.

Now stop moaning to a load of blokes on a message board and get out there you soft sod.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Professor P said:
He was clearly shit in the sack. Personally, I have no sympathy for this looser.

But to show some empathy, here's a crumb from the master's table... she wanted three and a thumb and a bit of tongue at weekends - keep her sweet.

And you've probably had one black one, one white one and one with a bit of shite on !!!:safeway

love? what the hell is that?

Oh yeah, all the promises of never-ending soul love, undying forever togetherness ...and all that bollocks.

Forget it, it's something most women sell like some kind of 'money-back warranty' or dodgy insurance that isn't worth a crap when it hits the fan.
Many women also think that men are unfeeling untouchables that cannot possibly feel emotionally and deeply like they can and do, and that we are tough rough heathen - so their response is to try harder to hurt and emotionally impact men. They also believe that, as long as they only cheat on their relationship with a man who is already married, 'taken', there are "no strings attached"! I mean, what kind of a stupid, slutty c**t thinks that way? Animals don't even reason with that sort of stupid 'rationale' it's so twisted.

Do women commit suicide over romances that fail? Do they f***, they just open legs for the next chopper that happens along, and drown their sorrows in exciting new sexual positions until they feel 'cured'.
If you are with some slapper that is a decent shag, make sure you know and remember what that is - not a keeper.

You lads have to regard woman you meet as filthy sluts and gagging bitch-dogs, unless you do amazingly find a rare one that possesses quality that you can recognize as special and not done the rounds. And don't expect her to look amazing or just like a model either - those are often the sluttiest filthy whores around. They are just pussy, until one comes along who represents herself with more class and quality, and hasn't been ridden like an old bike by any and everyone who felt like a ride.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
NMH said:
love? what the hell is that?

Oh yeah, all the promises of never-ending soul love, undying forever togetherness ...and all that bollocks.

Forget it, it's something most women sell like some kind of 'money-back warranty' or dodgy insurance that isn't worth a crap when it hits the fan.
Many women also think that men are unfeeling untouchables that cannot possibly feel emotionally and deeply like they can and do, and that we are tough rough heathen - so their response is to try harder to hurt and emotionally impact men. They also believe that, as long as they only cheat on their relationship with a man who is already married, 'taken', there are "no strings attached"! I mean, what kind of a stupid, slutty c**t thinks that way? Animals don't even reason with that sort of stupid 'rationale' it's so twisted.

Do women commit suicide over romances that fail? Do they f***, they just open legs for the next chopper that happens along, and drown their sorrows in exciting new sexual positions until they feel 'cured'.
If you are with some slapper that is a decent shag, make sure you know and remember what that is - not a keeper.

You lads have to regard woman you meet as filthy sluts and gagging bitch-dogs, unless you do amazingly find a rare one that possesses quality that you can recognize as special and not done the rounds. And don't expect her to look amazing or just like a model either - those are often the sluttiest filthy whores around. They are just pussy, until one comes along who represents herself with more class and quality, and hasn't been ridden like an old bike by any and everyone who felt like a ride.

Never NEVER have I found myself agreeing so much with a post.

Could not have put it any better myself.

Oct 25, 2003
same here:clap:

all the shit she gave me about never cheating on her, and how disgusting it makes people, the disgust she's shown people who have cheated

f***ing hipocrisy

slut faced whores:angry: :angry: :angry:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I feel bad for you. So many Women, and I'm sure men (we will call them people) end up disappointing you in ways you could not imagine were possible.

However, there are plenty of wankers in the world and you are bound to run into them once in a while so big yourself up and go have some fun. just make sure whatever you do to get it out of your system doesn't end up making you feel low afterwards.

It's good to vent some frustration but don't go self destructive.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
turienzo's lovechild said:
its not that at all

You honestly thought a woman who you werent going out with was going to go travelling and not bounce around on someone elses funstick because she said she wouldnt? Are you a tad naive?

Oct 25, 2003
Albion Dan said:
You honestly thought a woman who you werent going out with was going to go travelling and not bounce around on someone elses funstick because she said she wouldnt? Are you a tad naive?

yes, i clearly am naive

deep down i DID expect her to

but at the same time, i generally thought that because she promised not to, she wouldn't.

i guess i was just a little too trusting, but i'm still YOUNG and i'll learn from this

learn that all women are Slut Faced Whores:angry: :angry: :angry:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
step forward mr tommy boy.

quote:Originally posted by Uncle C
Enjoy it while you can my friend. If she gets famous, she will get delusions of grandeur and you will soon be outed for a richer model. .

Then you'll wish you hadn't started all this.

if that happens you can be assured that ALL photos of her will appear on here

slut faced whore

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here