Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHU 'in the home end thread'

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
ali jenkins said:
One thing though, If you get it sent to you surley they would see the Brighton address and might rumble would they not?

Nah...I bought 4 tickets on friday for Upper tier for me plus one and Da man Clay plus one.

Go for it.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Got a ticket for the East Stand. I'll have no problem keeping quiet when we score
,as a pessimist , I will naturally assume that we will concede straight from kick-off. Problem I have in home ends is trying to look happy when we concede, the sickened grin and polite applause are a dead give-away.

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
cheshunt seagull said:
Got a ticket for the East Stand. I'll have no problem keeping quiet when we score
,as a pessimist , I will naturally assume that we will concede straight from kick-off. Problem I have in home ends is trying to look happy when we concede, the sickened grin and polite applause are a dead give-away.

No point keeping quiet in the East stand, it's not exactly the highlight of the stadium shall we say...

i miss worthing

Dec 1, 2006
spoke to ticket office, got a ticket according to them but still hasnt arrived,getting abit worried now.
dont fancy being in the home end at all.its the atmosphere on away days that make them so special. Are all the albion fans unable to get away tickets sitting in the east stand?

merry chrimbo to all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here