Whose got the best autographs?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
bha.fatboy said:
Where do I begin.
Cricket wise I have got Dickie Bird, Malcolm Marshall, Viv Richards, Martin Crowe, Richard Hadlee to name but a few.
I have got a few Egg chasers but no one is interested in them. Have got Mats Sundin ( captain of the Maple Leafs ) Emerson fittipaldi, Jacques Villneuve and David Coulthard. Now to real matters and Footy. Have got most of the Engalnd palyers from 86 to 96 including Lineker Gazza, Glen Hoddle, Chris Woods etc and have got hundreds from our games during the early 90's. My best ones have got to be Sir Stanley Matthews, Jimmy Greaves, Bobby Moore and Danny Blanchflower.

Are you Bennett Dean????

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I have last seasons shirt, signed either side of the club badge by Peter Ward and Bobby Zamora, it was signed at the pre-season friendly against Arundel, the day before Bobby left for Tottenham.

Do I win five pounds?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
hans kraay fan club said:
Are you Bennett Dean????

Who? Never heard of him

Alfie Noakes

Dec 5, 2004
Hove dear
You can all pack your bags and f**k off home right now as this thread is about to be ended by the use of overwhelming force.

I've got Jim Bowen's.

Smashing.

Now f**k off.

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
Loads of Brighton players from the last 10 years, Jamie theakston, phillip scofield and the chuckle brothers :cool:

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I did have Edward Scissorhands but i think it's been shredded:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Albion Edd said:
Loads of Brighton players from the last 10 years, Jamie theakston, phillip scofield and the chuckle brothers :cool:
They played for the Albion:ohmy: :ohmy:

Exmouth Seagull

Sep 11, 2003
The entire 1983 FA cup final team on a menu from a celebration dinner after the final. Its in a safe place, but I cant find it right now!

Also a signed Roger Moore picture cover single from the 1960s. Might be worth something when he is gone.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I've got one from Elvis Presley. It reads: "I've just shagged Marilyn Monroe, and she was awesome. And she told me Frank Sinatra shot JFK. Best wishes - The King."

Anyone beat that?

Last edited:

All of the Jam on the cover of Going Underground the version with Tube station live, dated the day it went to no. 1

The Clash on various albums.
The Who.
SLF
The Members
Piranhas
Killing Joke
etc
Loads of Sussex Players and touring sides.
Arthur Scargill, James Callaghan as PM, Tony Benn and Dennis Skinner.

You can work out what I used to do as a teen.

LC
:)

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
had photo taken with zamora, autographs : zamora, dick knight, nathan jones, charlie oatway, gary hart, danny cullip, leon knight, alec stewart, pretty much the whole sussex team, graham thorpe, rikki clarke, mike gatting, devon malcolm, john crawley, chaminda vaas, rahul dravid, adam hollioake, iwan thomas, other people who ive met: david walliams (little britain) and gem archer (oasis)

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
sharapova, dokic, kournakova, lineker, klinsmann, des walker, fat boy slim (on my play off final ticket) jimmy white.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
My prized autograph is music related and is a signed copy of Bruce Dickinson's live solo album "Scream for Me Brazil" which he kindly signed 5 mins after landing the plane he was flying us all in to Dublin:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here