whos you local nut case?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you can't tell who it is, It's you.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
no, haywards heath is that woman with dayglo leggings with a basket of beer she wheels around. dances outside iceland and is deaf. i heard the story of her pleasing some local boys by inserting a bottle in herself in exchange for a beer. cant remember her name for the life of me

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
no, haywards heath is that woman with dayglo leggings with a basket of beer she wheels around. dances outside iceland and is deaf. i heard the story of her pleasing some local boys by inserting a bottle in herself in exchange for a beer. cant remember her name for the life of me

Bernadette Mcgoughlin , and her brother is just a crazy if he is still alive. She stabbed him a few years ago... oh and he used to follow the Albion

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I love Bernadette. She sits outsite the Co-op all day waiting for me to come out. Mmmmmm Bernadette.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In Bognor there is a freak with lank greasy hair in his 50's who walks the precincts pushing a bicycle with panniers adorned with pictures of Marilyn Monroe. He accentuates this by carrying another picture of the late Ms Monroe on the end of a wooden spoon and taking great delight in kissing it frequently in front of all and sundry.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I walk around Portslade with my meths out and stinking of cock.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I walk around Portslade with my meths out and stinking of cock.

Seems like thats quite normal for round there.. anyone else want to fess up ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
In Bognor there is a freak with lank greasy hair in his 50's who walks the precincts pushing a bicycle with panniers adorned with pictures of Marilyn Monroe. He accentuates this by carrying another picture of the late Ms Monroe on the end of a wooden spoon and taking great delight in kissing it frequently in front of all and sundry.

Did you know that MM had 13 abortions, according to a biography I read on her. Tell that to the man with the wooden spoon.

ps I have been to the Dark Star brewery veg and it will go downhill from now on.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There's a girl dances down my street on a regular basis of an afternoon, throwing clubby shapes to tunes that only she can hear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here