Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's up and Why??

D

Deleted User X18H

aah yes but some of us are too busy looking after an active 5 month old who wakes up regular as clockwork at 04:20 to be logging on to this internet feast of wit and wisdom!

Adam is your avatar Greg?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The title of the thread is 'who's up and why'

Not whos up at 5 and why, I imagine we could fill most hours of the day with risers around the world. Who gets up latest on a football day and why...

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I was up at 5.0am but as I was walking over Seaford Head watching the sunrise I could not respond. Loads of Canada Geese at the mouth of the Cuckmere. Over 100 I would guess and boy if you think Seagulls (of the feathered variety) make a noise you wanna hear Geese honking as they take off.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not up yet writing this naked, as I am, from my bed.

However, I am just about to spring from aforementioned bed, have a nice hot shower and dress myself. I will then prepare brunch which is going to include some nice ciabatta, some (veggie) sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms and eggs. I shall probably apply some freshly ground black pepper.

Once brunch is consumed, I'll brush my teeth and jump in the car and head for Cardiff. The forecast is for a nice day and I imagine Cardiff Bay will be most pleasant. Throughout the day I'll check the progress of both Albion and England on my Blackberry before grabbing an early dinner.

I'll then head to the Millenium Stadium before returning home, hopefully happy at the events of the day. I'll check out the binfests that are sure to be on here and then return to the very position I am in now for some sleep.

No plans yet for tomorrow, but I'll be sure to inform NSC when I have some.

I'm not up yet writing this naked, as I am, from my bed.

However, I am just about to spring from aforementioned bed, have a nice hot shower and dress myself. I will then prepare brunch which is going to include some nice ciabatta, some (veggie) sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms and eggs. I shall probably apply some freshly ground black pepper.

Once brunch is consumed, I'll brush my teeth and jump in the car and head for Cardiff. The forecast is for a nice day and I imagine Cardiff Bay will be most pleasant. Throughout the day I'll check the progress of both Albion and England on my Blackberry before grabbing an early dinner.

I'll then head to the Millenium Stadium before returning home, hopefully happy at the events of the day. I'll check out the binfests that are sure to be on here and then return to the very position I am in now for some sleep.

No plans yet for tomorrow, but I'll be sure to inform NSC when I have some.
That's far too INTERESTING a day to be worth recording on NSC.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whats it got to do with you Tim ?.

D

Deleted User X18H

For gawd sake my initial intention was to find out who was up as early as me and why.

I really don't know why I bother sometimes.:lol:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Just up, shit/shower/shave, watching Sky Sports News. The missus is downtown, and she's bought a pink size ten replica shirt for Stockport today. I'll be wearing it shitfaced after the game today at some point no doubt

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I was up at 5.0am but as I was walking over Seaford Head watching the sunrise I could not respond. Loads of Canada Geese at the mouth of the Cuckmere. Over 100 I would guess and boy if you think Seagulls (of the feathered variety) make a noise you wanna hear Geese honking as they take off.

I was off the Cuckmere last night on a rock-pool outing, it was one of the lowest tides of the year. Only about 8 of us turned up, and I MOI found the largest most vicious crab :yahoo:

It was called a Velvet Swimmer, we put it in a bucket with an Edible and they knocked (or clawed) seven bells out of each other! This could be an new illegal sport.
The Edible got a leg off the Velvet but apparently they regrow them.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I was off the Cuckmere last night on a rock-pool outing, it was one of the lowest tides of the year. Only about 8 of us turned up, and I MOI found the largest most vicious crab :yahoo:

It was called a Velvet Swimmer, we put it in a bucket with an Edible and they knocked (or clawed) seven bells out of each other! This could be an new illegal sport.
The Edible got a leg off the Velvet but apparently they regrow them.

'Edible'? 'Velvet Swimmer'? You just made those crab names up now, didn't you? ???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm now showered and dressed. I've also made a previously unscheduled visit to the village shop.

Test Match Special is keeping me company in the kitchen as brunch is prepared.

I omitted to detail why I'm heading to the Millenium Stadium today. For those interested: it is to see U2.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I've been up since 3.00, 4 month old daughter has a stinking cold and isn't sleeping well at all. Bless her

Our little man had a cold when he was about 2 weeks old, which was nasty, we ended up sleeping him virtually upright in his pushchair for about 4 or 5 nights , but hopefully it'll mean a little immunity as our son didn't get another one til he started play group at about 2.5 years old! Fingers crossed for you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here