Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's this mug trying to block us staying at Withdean?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would they like to borrow my Motorhead CD, just before they go away on holiday for a week? I presume they have a repeat function on the hi-fi?

He'd take out an injunction, only allowing them to play it for 15 minutes, once every two weeks.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Would they like to borrow my Motorhead CD, just before they go away on holiday for a week? I presume they have a repeat function on the hi-fi?

As ideas go, that's ASBO-tastically good.

Any official redress of his couldn't happen until they'd been away for a week and hopefully by then rigor mortis will have set in - they'd find his rigid remains slumped over his desk, pen poised to write another bilious letter spoiling something positive or other.

I would seriously consider ruining his funeral with a loud hailer, I really would, never mind hastening it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Legal Aid is for those not able to get representation because they cant afford it. Mr Catt should have been told that to take legal action he had to downsize to a smaller property to pay the costs or just shut up.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008

Attachments

• untitled4.gif
    untitled4.gif
    125.5 KB · Views: 117

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Assuming he owns his house how does he qualify for legal aid,when genuine people cannot get it.

Is there no appeal proceedure that we or the club could use to object to the granting of legal aid as being a frivulous claim

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
If he's getting legal aid, we are probably paying his disability allowance and council tax as well. I say disability allowance as he obviously has a mental problem that stops him working. punish:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here