Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's this mug trying to block us staying at Withdean?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I sincerely hope this has been fantastically expensive for this old CACKBADGER to fund his case. With a bit of luck, he'll have remortgaged his property and will now struggle to keep up repayments. All that money down the drain, for nothing.

Marvellous.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
??? you would think he would realize he isn't going to win wouldn't ya

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They say a catt has nine lives - is that why this (unt won't f*** off and die?...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I sincerely hope this has been fantastically expensive for this old CACKBADGER to fund his case. With a bit of luck, he'll have remortgaged his property and will now struggle to keep up repayments. All that money down the drain, for nothing.

Marvellous.

I think you'll actually find he claims legal aid for his costs, so its actually fantastically expensive for US.

The club however, are not entitled to such state handouts so are out of pocket every time he indulges himself with another case.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Can't we - LEGALLY - scare the old prick a bit? Try and finish him off?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I thought he'd died, too. Bugger.

Guaranteed to be Mr Catt. Didn't he move into his house AFTER we started playing there? (at Withdean, that is, not his garden :lolol:)

The way that old fart goes on you'd think Withdean was his backgarden.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
'Amusingly' he even tried to get fellow local residents to join him in complaining about noise from the school sports days, held there. The miserable old ****.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
'Amusingly' he even tried to get fellow local residents to join him in complaining about noise from the school sports days, held there. The miserable old ****.

Wasn't Withdean Stadium originally built precisely for school sports days (according to my Mum)?

Is Mr Catt actually from Brighton, if not why does he take such pleasure from attacking well established local businesses and institutions?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think you'll actually find he claims legal aid for his costs, so its actually fantastically expensive for US.

The club however, are not entitled to such state handouts so are out of pocket every time he indulges himself with another case.

I want to hurt something now.

Colbourne Kid

Sep 19, 2003

Is correct. Because he is on legal aid the council and the club are not allowed to claim their costs.

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
So the wanker Catt is on legal f***ing aid. And its OUR MONEY Thats paying for the little shits days in court. Perhaps a NSC contract fund is called for?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So the wanker Catt is on legal f***ing aid. And its OUR MONEY Thats paying for the little shits days in court. Perhaps a NSC contract fund is called for?

Re. my post above. Can you please be extra careful to get the right house. Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here