Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who's the best BRIGHTON band EVER?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
Used to drink in there often when my missus lived very nearby. great little boozer and great sausage and mash!:D

But I've never lived up ther......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Truffi, the legendary Marva Whitney on Saturday night will be FUNKIN' brilliant

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Les Biehn said:
You're on Buzzer:clap:
Hey girls, I'll get the next round in on this mini NSC gimpfest if I may join you - that is a very nice pub.

I LOVE Air, I had no idea one of them lived in Brighton.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
By strange coincidence Eamon from Brakes has just been in my office. Very nice man.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:
Hey girls, I'll get the next round in on this mini NSC gimpfest if I may join you - that is a very nice pub.

I LOVE Air, I had no idea one of them lived in Brighton.

Perhaps we should all go down for an air spotting evening. First round on Buzzer,

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
jevs said:
Enjoy, they're superb live. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y-7HinlChk&mode=related&search=

They never come anywhere near Brighton though. I spoke to Mark Chadwick about it and he said the band would love to play closer to home but they have no say in the matter :down:

Except when they played the Brighton Centre.

[Granted, that was about 50 years ago]

Truffles - see if you can spot the irony in 5000 people singing along in unison, to 'There's only one way of life, and that's your own'.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
hans kraay fan club said:
Truffles - see if you can spot the irony in 5000 people singing along in unison, to 'There's only one way of life, and that's your own'.

And Jerome, Jerome, Jerome didn't even show up when they were here last year...

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Without doubt it has to be Peter and the Test Tube Babies, still rocking and falling over drunk after all these years, true punks, never sold out, class:dance:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
hans kraay fan club said:
Except when they played the Brighton Centre.

[Granted, that was about 50 years ago]

They played the Speigal (sp ?) tent last year in Brighton too and the bluebell railway festival a few years ago but the Levs are on tour all the time....all over the Uk and Europe but never come anywhere near Brighton.

The "youtube" clip above was Glastonbury circa 1991 when they played in front of over 100,000 people. A record at Glastonbury that has yet to be beaten (i do stand to be corrected on that though)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
Perhaps we should all go down for an air spotting evening. First round on Buzzer,

Should arrange soon?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A stakeout. You can be Emilio, I'll be Dicky Dreyfuss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here