Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who's the best BRIGHTON band EVER?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Buzzer said:
yeah but name a band from Brighton with a genuine all-Brightonian line up. They call themselves a Brighton band, they claim roots here - a bit like the Levellers or our very own Norman

But they claim to be from Kendal, just live in Brighton.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster. :)

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Les Biehn said:
Actually Gomez live in Brighton.

.....as do the Go-team, one half of Air, some members of Sigur Ros, Capt Sensible, up until recently Gaz from Supergrass, God's 2nd son Nick Cave, Gary Moore lives in Hove.

We are truly blessed.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Buzzer said:
.....as do the Go-team, one half of Air, some members of Sigur Ros,

I knew the GO! team but one half of Air and some of Sigur Ros!!!! Awesome dude. Where do they live?

Bloc Party also seem to have a bit of a Brighton fascination.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Les Biehn said:
I knew the GO! team but one half of Air and some of Sigur Ros!!!! Awesome dude. Where do they live?

Bloc Party also seem to have a bit of a Brighton fascination.

Unfortunately I don't know. I believe that the bloke from Air drinks occasionally in the PArk Crescent and was told about Sigur Ros by my childminder's partner who sold one of them a guitar.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Buzzer said:
Unfortunately I don't know. I believe that the bloke from Air drinks occasionally in the PArk Crescent and was told about Sigur Ros by my childminder's partner who sold one of them a guitar.

Where is the Park Cresent? Moon Safari me up a massive one.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Les Biehn said:
Where is the Park Cresent? Moon Safari me up a massive one.

Between Lewes Road and Upper Lewes Road at the south end. Just behind the Racehill pub that's closed down - just North of the level. Really nice pub, lovely ambience and top nosh.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Buzzer said:
Between Lewes Road and Upper Lewes Road at the south end. Just behind the Racehill pub that's closed down - just North of the level. Really nice pub, lovely ambience and top nosh.

Sweet, rarely go that end of town (bit out of the way for us train catchers) but will check it out.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Albion Edd said:

I think they may have Kendall twing. Their Manger works out of one of offices of the company that I work for.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Levellers of course

My father when I was younger
Took me up to the hill

Which hill... do you reckon?

I always liked to believe it was the hill above East Brighton park but more likely from the racecourse.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Fourteenth Eye surely

l_6f18a123c945873f86baa371247d175c.jpg

;)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
You're on Buzzer:clap:

Used to drink in there often when my missus lived very nearby. great little boozer and great sausage and mash!:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here