Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's happy...... not happy ?

happy or not happy with our season so far ?

• Total voters

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I'm still happy, been a great season and were not out of it yet, still 15 points to play for

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
more than happy overall, just slightly frustrated with out current slump...as anyone would be

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Not happy. We have exciting players and leave them on the bench. KLL, and WB are exciting to watch, what do we do? Play a negative team without them.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Over the moon. We've got a growing fan base, there are more kids in the stripes than ever I've seen, the stadium WILL get it's expansion, we're in the highest league position I can remember, we've beat Sunderland and Newcastle this year, Cardiff had to park the bus against us. We are THE team on the up. Anyone that is unhappy really needs to look at the past 15 years and really just how f***ing amazing it is to be a Brighton fan right now.

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
Life is good. Great club. Great home. Top half of the table. Next years season ticket paid for. To be fair i'm loving it.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Standing on Burnley Manchester Road platform and still happy despite the 1-0 loss. Thought we played alright today, much better than against Forest and atmosphere in away end was loads better today. We even sung GOSBTS with the proper words! Bring on next season

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
over the moon. We've got a growing fan base, there are more kids in the stripes than ever i've seen, the stadium will get it's expansion, we're in the highest league position i can remember, we've beat sunderland and newcastle this year, cardiff had to park the bus against us. We are the team on the up. Anyone that is unhappy really needs to look at the past 15 years and really just how f***ing amazing it is to be a brighton fan right now.

this

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
First season in beautiful new stadium, still in play-off position...I'm happy.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Not Happy - Brighton lost
Happy - Saw The Amex from 2,000ft this afternoon :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here