Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's happy...... not happy ?

happy or not happy with our season so far ?

• Total voters

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
After todays game i am not happy because i think that was a very winable game, Overall i am very happy the way the season has gone. Mathematically we can still go up, but i think that is very unlikely now. Get a decent central midfielder and someone like Jordan Rhodes and we will go up next season

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
depends. not happy we lost today, and there's dog shit everywherw i walk. happy that we are in the playoff spots in a great new stadium, and im going to have some fish and chips for tea.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
9 points ahead and 10 places higher than the Nigels of Smellhurst :O

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Unhappy ? Certainly not ! Dissapointed we did not get something out of the game ? Yes. But we are still In with a shout at the playoffs. If we make it great. If we don't, well it's been a bloody good season back in the championship.

Happy ? Yes absolutely !

Far to many moaners on here need a reality check.

D

Deleted member 2719

So why are so many posters moaning????

I think they and i are frustrated that we have run a marathon and in the final pack in the last mile and we keep tripping and if we could just keep within touching distance of the third position man, we could always do them in a sprint finish.

I hate losing to a shit team.

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
Yup,better strikers a def and to be honest,should the team go up this year I fear we would be back the season after.
Work in progress and hopefully a better team this time next season.
So many of the current team were 1st div last season so what's to be upset about.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Our Lord is risen, I am happy

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm happy and not happy:)
Delighted to be in the championship regardless of position:)
Getting really bored of this negative football we play,is this really the way football should be played?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here