Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's going to Worthing on Saturday?

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
According to the Club website we should see the four french trialists at Worthing on Saturday plus Martin Brittain (21) winger from Newcastle, who is also on trial.
I'll try to get there.

D

Deleted member 2719

Gullsworth said:
Are they realy going to want to play footie in this heatwave.........so early in the summer...................with the hope of more players to come............................10 quid

Usually go to this but everything seems WRONG about this fixture this year! Plus it might make me late for a birthday bash!

Having said that, hope its a big crowd and we un-earth a gem of a player:albion:

I would like to think they are going to show us that they are looking to fight for their shirts and positions and would also like to see if there is some of Deanos influence yet and see what those trialists are like.

I don't really care if there is one man and his dog i will be there!!

Think of the tenners as helping out sussex football!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Uncle Buck said:
We could dsicuss the finer points of the Sven Years over a warm Fosters in the bar....
We could indeed.
Best hope they've got plastic glasses though ;)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Anyone know of any good pubs near the ground for myself, Frag and Scotty?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Bakesy and Miss Bakesy Junior shall be in attendance.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
there are no good pubs near it - 20min walk into town, weatherspoons etc etc

i may attend this depending on how bored i am and if it really is £10 :eek:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Springal said:
there are no good pubs near it - 20min walk into town, weatherspoons etc etc

i may attend this depending on how bored i am and if it really is £10 :eek:

Springal - are you a whippersnapper who thinks that Wetherspoons, Yates, etc is the definition of a good pub?

There are some good traditional pubs nearby - just not convenient for those travelling by train.

As for a 20 minute walk into town, you must walk slowly - it''s only 5 minutes to the station (Grand Central pub or, for the patriotic, try the Clifton) and then another 5 minutes to Spoons, and all the others in the town centre.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
thedonkeycentrehalf said:
Springal - are you a whippersnapper who thinks that Wetherspoons, Yates, etc is the definition of a good pub?

There are some good traditional pubs nearby - just not convenient for those travelling by train.

As for a 20 minute walk into town, you must walk slowly - it''s only 5 minutes to the station (Grand Central pub or, for the patriotic, try the Clifton) and then another 5 minutes to Spoons, and all the others in the town centre.

Feel free to post the good pubs...i'm sure it can't be THAT much of an inconvenience

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
Feel free to post the good pubs...i'm sure it can't be THAT much of an inconvenience

...and have the likes of Uncle Buck and Co taking them over? I think not:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here