Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's going to SPONSOR us next year?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Boylesports sponsorship isn't even targeted at people in the UK - no shops and only the web operation there. Targeted at barstoolers who support the latest club with a fake Irish connection - used to be Leeds due to O'Leary and even had a short period of time of being Carlisle due to Roddy Collins!

Oh Bejesus, you're not actually from the Emerald Isle are you MYOB? Why from your posts I NEVER would have guessed. This must be the first time you've ever made any mention of your country of residence, Ireland was it?

Who would have thought it eh? Oh and would you look at that, it even says so in your Location box.

Well I never. Irish are you? From Ireland? I bet you know lots of things about Ireland eh? Cor, our very own IRISHMAN on NSC. Aren't we so f***ing LUCKY

IRELAND
IRELAND
IRELAND
IRELAND
IRELAND
IRELAND
IRELAND
IRELAND
IRELAND
IRELAND
IRELAND
IRELAND
IRELAND
IRELAND

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it will take £100,000 to get shirt sponsorship for a year,

so NSC should try and raise it!!

in all seriousness, is that what it would cost? is that doable if Skint bailed? or even pay for the Skint logo if not actually NSC, if you see what i mean?

i think sponsorshp deals, at least in the premiership, are as much to do with corporate hospitality and such than actual brand advertising and awarness. workers get tickets for games if they hit targets, clients get them for big orders to to encourage them, business networks built up and deals done in the hospitality lounge.

not sure that applies so much with our portacabins :lolol:

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
all brighton fans could donate £5 or £10 to the sponsorship and then we could have fans fc on the front of the shirt or something like that

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
I agree with you on AIG. I'd never heard of them before their involvement with the Northern Scum, despite being based down here in Brighton. However, I have no idea who Boylesports or CDWS are, or who they sponsor.

Losing Skint though would be a crushing blow. I genuninely cannot imagine a better sponsor.

If they did pull out but Norm still wanted to be involved perhaps Southern Fried Records would put their name on our shirts, if only as a way of old Fatboy keeping us afloat.

I liked it when shirt sponsors all over the land seemed relevant to their local club. The classic Toon shirts with Newcy Brown plastered across the front will go down in history. Similarly there was Leicester and Walkers (the factory being there and the Lineker connection) and Rangers with Tennants (the brewery being based in Glasgow).

faceless corporations like phone companies, airlines and financial firms just have no relevance and make shirts look boring.

I totally agree!

Please let it be Skint:clap2:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I have it on good authority that "BRAINS" will be our shirt sponsors from next season and a deal is close to being struck with them for naming our new home at Falmer.....the Faggots Community Stadium:thumbsup:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
agreed, should be SKINT until we ge to Falmer...but then what? :yahoo:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It would be a shame if Skint stopped. I always thought there was a nice irony about their sponsorship given our financial and stadium situation.

It would be a shame if Skint stopped. I always thought there was a nice irony about their sponsorship given our financial and stadium situation.

Always got the smartarses at school going on bout the irony of it :thud:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here