Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's going to SPONSOR us next year?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I am sure that Insider has previously said that Skint will have first refusal... I'll have a look

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
There was a lot of talk two years ago that Skint weren't renewing their sponsorship, but they did. I hope they do again, anyone else would just be rubbish.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i heard somewhere that they are not renewing - maybe they cant afford it anymore

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
i wouldnt of thought so, there more into Charity, although i supose we are a bit of a charity

True but they have been sponsoring the Family stand & the Junior segulls for some time so already have commercial links with the club. Plus they have a lovely big Gay umbrella for their logo :whistle::thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Two clubs- Swindon & Bournemouth- have had their shirt sponsors pull out on them so far this season.

Perhaps with predictions of financial doom & gloom over the next year or so, corporate types are reassessing the viability of sponsoring debt laden football clubs.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Quite possibly, the credid crunch is biting and there may be a recession on the horizon, we might even go back to the days when clubs didn't have a sponsor on their shirts.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Quite possibly, the credid crunch is biting and there may be a recession on the horizon, we might even go back to the days when clubs didn't have a sponsor on their shirts.

That would be utterly terrible wouldnt it!! terrible i say to thee!!!:thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

That would be awesome.

I actually kind of hope we can't find a sponsor (although i'd obviously rather we had some sort of revenue)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here