Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's going to Leicester (H) then?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I wonder how many renewed their season tickets purely on the fact that Adams was brought in replacing DW?

Hopefully nobody.

It was always a shallow PR stunt that DK hoped would fill the ground at the expense of destroying a decent flawed man. 'The Second Coming' and all that shit. Might have got away with it too, if Micky had produced the goods.

Not just Micky's neck on the line anymore. it's DK fair and square in the firing line.

Tho having said that, DK is the LUCKIEST of chairmen. Almost a SHAMEN. A decent run in the League Cup or the Johnson's Piss Pot and it'll paper over the very serious cracks in the league form for a little bit longer.

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
I WILL GO,

WILL GIVE THE SEASON TICKET AWAY FOR SATURDAY, CURRENTLY MAKING THE EFFPORT TO GO AINT WORTH THE GREIF FROM THE MISSES.

DERBY COUNTY......WONT BE WASTING ANY MORE CASH ON CUP GAMES

NORMALLY I CANT STAND TO MISS HOME GAMES, BUT AT THE MOMENT IT AINT WORTH THE EFFORT, TIME AND UTTER ANGER AT HOW CRAP WE ARE.

IT MAKES ME SAD BUT I HAVE NOT SPENT THE LAST 11 YEARS IN THE WILDERNESS TO START WATCHING US GO BACKWARDS PUMPING IN CASH WEEK AFTER WEEK TO GET FUUCKIN MUGGED OFF BY UTTER CRAP,

WHAT REALLY TAKES THE PISS IS ADAMS CANT EVEN SEE IT WITH HIS PATHETIC POST MATCH INTERVIEWS.

I WANT THE WHOLE COACING STAFF OUT OUT OUT, ITS LIKE THE OLD BOYS PRIVATE CLUB AT THE MOMENT.

WELL I TELL YOU WHAT THIS IS OUR FCKIN CLUB WE WILL BE HERE FOREVER SO DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND GET OUT.

FOCK OFF :shootself

did u accidently put your caps lock on?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm up for it , it's a game we aren't expected to win so will :)

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Me definately, I've got a ST why would I not want to go? Brighton are my team and so I will continue to support them

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ile be there and ive found a friend !!!!!!!!!!!! only cost me the price of a extra ticket!! No longer shall i sit alone and make out im chums with the people either side of me.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here