Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's going to Leicester (H) then?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Yeah, I think they could do with a bit of support.

Well said ! :clap:

Seems like some people have forgotten what the word support actually means.

4 of us in the family stand as usual, and for Millwall and for Derby and Huddersfield......

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well said ! :clap:

Seems like some people have forgotten what the word support actually means.

4 of us in the family stand as usual, and for Millwall and for Derby and Huddersfield......

Likewise. It's in the blood, it's in the heart, it's in the soul.

And what else am I gonna moan about?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I wonder what the Albions record is for most consecutive failures to score in a game.

Anyone ?

Mark McGhee era around the time Donatello's ran that competition where the player who scored our (whatever number) goal would get a free holiday to Italy and then we didn't score for weeks...

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
OMG....if you dont go on tues,then Falmer looks a bit big.......Adams is in trouble,lets see him work it out,its still october!

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Can't go as am away on holiday in France, but have given my tickets to someone who will be there so don't feel so guilty. Will be back in time for Millwall.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Forecasts now reckon it will be as low as -2 celsius with a brisk wind, it's going to be a grim game.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Only going because i have paid for season tickets - they won't be renewed next season unless things change - i can't see where a win is coming from and the way money is now with a lot of things, nearly £900 to see what we are being served up with at withdean i can't justify paying it

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Quite frankly I don't know if I can be bothered. It's not like we're making a heroic struggle to stay in a division against the odds. The football is so depressing under Adams.
I might just as well stay at home and let the kids throw darts at me

Only going because i have paid for season tickets - they won't be renewed next season unless things change - i can't see where a win is coming from and the way money is now with a lot of things, nearly £900 to see what we are being served up with at withdean i can't justify paying it

I wonder how many renewed their season tickets purely on the fact that Adams was brought in replacing DW?

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
I wonder how many renewed their season tickets purely on the fact that Adams was brought in replacing DW?
Put it this way if i knew Dean and Ian were going i wouldn't have renewed - i don't agree with the change of manager and the things that concerns me is that losing Dean and Ian has obviously effected the coaching side

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here