Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who'll be out in the Newcastle exodus?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I am struggling to think of any of the Newcastle squad that would be wanted by a prem club.

Nolan to stoke maybe? Steven Taylor?

Bassong is qualla. Rumours a while back that Arsenal wanted him. Doubt he will end up there but someone like Everton, Spurs or Villa might take him.

Enrique, Collocini and Jonas will be back to Spain I reckon.

Martins to Turkey.

Geremi has got offers from France and Germany apparently.

Habib Beye has got offers from France and England.

Nolan, Guthrie, Ryan Taylor and Steven Taylor will have Prem offers I think.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I wonder whether Duff may go back to Blackburn. He's presumably not worth an awful lot anymore but I can see big Sam giving him another chance to reignite his career at a club wher ehe previously shone

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There will be an announcement soon as to which players are being made available as transfers. I expect that if some players are omitted they will slap in a transfer request rather than play at a lower level and lose even more credibilty.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Owen has to be the worst buy ever, £17 million and £5-6 million a year in wages, has done nothing and is now worth nothing to Newcastle - beware the overpaid superstar!! Which idiot at Newcastle ever thought he's be any good back in the pace of the premiership with all his injuries.

I recall they were not in a bidding war, and Owen had said he wanted to return to England... but they still paid well over what he was worth to take him from Madrid. Crazy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here