Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you want to replace Poyet if he leaves?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I've only wanted Gus out twice, both times after bitterly disappointing games at the AMEX. On reflection I believe Gus should stay and can possibly achieve greatness with us.

If Gus went, I'd hope we'd look at getting Ralf Rangnick in, although he very nearly got the West Brom job, and will no doubt be managing in England shortly anyway.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I've only wanted Gus out twice, both times after bitterly disappointing games at the AMEX. On reflection I believe Gus should stay and can possibly achieve greatness with us.

If Gus went, I'd hope we'd look at getting Ralf Rangnick in, although he very nearly got the West Brom job, and will no doubt be managing in England shortly anyway.

And he's a Brighton & Hove Albion fan!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Solksjaer, Di Matteo, Curbishley or as a last resort Di Canio.

These are recurring names so easy to comment in one go ..... Solksjaar would be a huge gamble and is totally unproven. RDM will have much higher ambitions. Curbishley I just don't get at all, there's a reason he's been out of work for ages and I doubt it's because it's the way he wants it. If Di Canio came I would (for the first time in 30 years) take a sabattical from my support so much do I loathe the fella

Other names mentioned Keegan (happily retired) Hughes (now proven unable to manage) Zola (it would be nice to think but he'll do well with Watford and even if not promoted reckon he'll get something llike Villa or a similar when the end of season merry go round gets underway)

I can't see anyone that is realistic and desirable

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here