Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you want to replace Poyet if he leaves?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Personally I'm still unsure on him staying, I'd like him to stay but we do need a change, a plan B.

Who'd you think would be a suitable replacement?

Roy Keane
Alan curbishley
Di Matteo (dreaming)
Mark Hughes possibly ?
Sean O'driscoll

Or maybe bring someone young in like Eddie Howe or Karl Robinson?

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Personally I'm still unsure on him staying, I'd like him to stay but we do need a change, a plan B.

Who'd you think would be a suitable replacement?

Roy Keane
Alan curbishley
Di Matteo (dreaming)
Mark Hughes possibly ?
Sean O'driscoll

Or maybe bring someone young in like Eddie Howe or Karl Robinson?

Please leave

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Kevin Keegan. Sexy football and guaranteed promotion.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I'm pretty sure Di Matteo is at Valencia?

Also, all those suggestions are shit. The thing is, if Gus was to leave then there really is no decent replacements out there.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
For the first time I think this is a serious question - O'driscoll out of the ones on that list.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
There's nobody about unless a punt on a lower league starlet. Certainly any of Keane, Hughes, Curbishley, SOD isn't doing it for me. Robinson will get mentioned ... has a good rep but not sure why. I'd have liked Holloway but he's dead forever. There just isn't anyone that we could attract and that stands out. Fergie Jnr? No idea what he's about other than he's kept a L1 team in the Championship and seems to be an advocate of scoring goals

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
For the first time I think this is a serious question - O'driscoll out of the ones on that list.

The problem is, I don't see SO'D as a Prem manager, which is where TB is aspiring. And, clueless as they appear, I suspect the owners of Forest thought likewise. For me, Hoddle (fantastic football brain, wasted doing punditry) or Solskjaer (with the certainty that he'll replace Fergie's successor).

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is not the time to be recruiting. If Forest feel Alex McLeish is the best man out there that tells you all you need to know. Personally, I always hoped we'd get Roberto Martinez if Wigan ever went down, but that doesn't look like happening. It might be worth keeping an eye on the Paul Lambert situation....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He will not be leaving for quite a while

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I've heard that Chris Cattlin has sold his 'Rock Shop' on the Kings Road. Could do a job?

He'd stick Mick Ferguson and Justin Fashanu upfront.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here