Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you prefer? Mark McGhee? Leroy Rosenior? Iain Dowie? Stuart Gray?

Mark McGhee? Leroy Rosenior? Iain Dowie? Stuart Gray?

• Mark McGhee

Votes: 43 26.5%
  • Leroy Rosenior

Votes: 41 25.3%
  • Iain Dowie

Votes: 74 45.7%
  • Stuart Gray

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
McGhee for a couple of seasons, by which time Falmer will be partially ready for us....after that we'll have dozens of 'em wanting the job for the long term.

A week ago, if DK said McGhee was the one he wanted I'd have driven down to Brighton to chin him-now it doesn't seem such a bad idea. Millwall played decent football from what I remember, he bought in some decent players and as somebody else said-he's not scared to bring in some of the youth players.

Remember to that we only have to put up with this shit for a short while longer-then we can ask the pope to elect DK as a saint for saving our football club. I think the pope can also arrange for people to be sent to purgatory too can't he? I have three candidates for him!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think the pope can also arrange for people to be sent to purgatory too can't he? I have three candidates for him! [/B]

Archer, Bellotti presumably. Who's the other? Coppell? Madejski? Scott McGleish?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Alright then-four candidates.

Greg Stanley-the **** who allowed Archer to get involved...and Coppout for good measure

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
I think the managerial situation could be a bit different this time. Falmer is so close that if someone is prepared to stay for a couple of years and keep us in Div 1, then they will be seen as an absolute hero in many eyes, someting to even rival the championships I feel as that is where the club will get the stability from. Im warming to McGhee but my head tells me DK will plum for Resenior as he is up and coming. If he does well it will look like another masterstroke from DK

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
there could be so many though!

That twat from Grimsby last season, Crystal Palace FC, ALan Pardew, Barry Hearn, Norman Baker MP (what is it with us and Lib Dem MPs?), the landlord of the Swan Inn, the Falmer NIMBYs, we could go on forever with an Albion purgatory list.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Stuart Gray is a non starter , why is he even in the frame ?
Iain Dowie - good option
Mark McGhee - probably the best cv but likes to walk out on clubs like the turncoat Coppell
Leroy Rosenior - my choice, lets go with Leroy

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Stuart Gray on the list still? seriously? :nono:

glosterseagull

Oct 2, 2003
The Guy that told me that cotterill hasn't had a call, said that we dont want Dowie!

Cotteril hadn't heard anything, and as if now he had been asked if he had heard...he was expecting a call!

That's a sort of reverse rumour. I saw it on here got someone to call then he expects a call as if was an official approach. ooops, well it made me laaarf:lolol:

Leroy is the Kiddie for me!:clap: :clap:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Out of those four Rosenoir is very much the dark horse*. He wasn't even being mentioned last week and now he's apparently the favorite! Yes he would be a gamble but at least he's not a proven failure like Gray. I'd take anyone (excpet Gray) from that list.

* For all you well-meaning but actually deeply cretinous people who think words like 'blackboard' are racist may I point out that 'dark horse' is still an accepted term for an outsider.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
glosterseagull said:
Just re-read that and dosnt make sense...but hey, you get the gist:blush:

No I don't-it's gibberish:jester:

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
I think McGhee would be a good appointment but the only trouble with him is he is more likely to:censored: off when other teams come sniffing if we are doing well.

So lets be bold and go for Leroy!:clap:

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
No loyalty must be better than feigned loyalty, least you know where you stand from the start.

It's likely to be for one season anyway, so Mark McGhee for me.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
dowie ! mcghee would be good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here