Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you like first game of season and where??

jimmypbha

Apr 5, 2009
NORTH STAND
Would you like Southampton away, or Norwich at home or even Charlton. :clap2:

Or maybe you want an old friend from last season to come down to the withdean or to be played at theirs. Millwall or MK Dons.

Or a new team from League 2. Gillingham or Brentford.

What do you want???

:shrug:

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Exeter away.

There will be 3 saturdays in October I won't be able to go to games, and I BET they're the Southampton / Charlton or a London away day :(

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Charlton or Southampton away - huge turnout - chants of bring on the champions and you're not a big club anymore after a few beers in the sun. What could be better.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Personally, i would like Yeovil away or home first game, and someone else shit home/away second game as i will miss them both. Knowing the games i usually miss it will be Charlton away.:rant:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hartlepool away

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Southampton away

fill the away end out , get an atmosphere going and 3 points on the board from the word go like..

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Anywhere and anyone as long as we win.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Southampton away. 3 points in the bag.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Defo not southampton until they have finished busting a gut to wipe out the -10,probably Brentford away get the 4-0 out the way early.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Southampton away

fill the away end out , get an atmosphere going and 3 points on the board from the word go like..

You clearly didn't go last time, no atmosphere whatsoever and those of us that tried to create one got thrown out. Carlisle away for me.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Defo not southampton until they have finished busting a gut to wipe out the -10,probably Brentford away get the 4-0 out the way early.

They will be on -25 , an additional 15 points deduction for not exiting the cva properly , as HMRC will intervene.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here