Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you like first game of season and where??

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
cant be a home game can it?
Charlton away for me,we will take a couple of thousand,few beers in the summers sun in London and maybe even a point of three

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
In addition to my previous post, I'd like a nice away day with an open terrace in the baking sun. Hell, I'd even take Yeovil.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm on holiday so Carlisle away please.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Southampton at home. Big turn out for the 1st game to set the trend for the rest of the season plus a good chance of winning since most of their players will not have been to Withdean before and will spend most of the game trying to work out why we are playing at our training ground. Added to that it will give their fans a taste of the season to come as we spend 90 minutes shouting not a big club any more etc.

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
desperatly want a home, not a northern away please; as i have to wait for uni to start for me to make it financially viable to make the trip!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Portsmouth Away, cheers. Get it out of the way ASAP.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I have a funny feeling we will get Swindon away on the first day. It would be pretty good if it was, pretty close, we would take a couple of thousand and it generates a good atmosphere-watch this space!:ascarf:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I have a funny feeling we will get Swindon away on the first day. It would be pretty good if it was, pretty close, we would take a couple of thousand and it generates a good atmosphere-watch this space!:ascarf:

you reckon we would take near 2000 to swindon?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Yeah definately, we took what 1200 last season? Which was the fixture between christmas and new year, so therefore think we will take quite a few more if it is the opening game

It depends on signings and such like but I could easily see us taking 2k down to swindon first game of the season. Southend away or Orient away out of those not already mentioned.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm on holiday so Carlisle away please.

Me too. But I like the Carlisle trip, so perhaps Hartlepool away instead. Crewe would have been perfect for me this year, but I'm dreading one of the good ones and I ain't goping to be able to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here