Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will you vote for in the next election(next is EU)

Who will you vote for in EU election?

• Conservative

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • Liberal

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • UK Independance party

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Greens

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • BNP

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Natural law

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Dont know

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Wont vote

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • other, please state

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:

What about the goverment saying we will have to work till were 70 ? You, Me, Berkshire will work till we are 70 and what about these asylum seekers ? Will they be made to work ? No!! They'll be living in a beautiful flat or house and getting bloody good incomes while we are all out working our final days surporting these money pinching scum.

just reading your post again. do you know what , you are a lunatic. money pinching scum!!! where the HELL do you get that from?

if you are so bothered by people not working and living off your taxes why don't you get yourself down the dss and start berating all the white english doleys who won't do all the menial jobs there are out there that immigrants happily do? for christ sake, even richard bloody littlejohn says that without immigrants the building industry in the south of england would collapse. how's that then? do they pay butlers to carry bricks with all the welfare hand outs they get?

and why are you praying that simster attends the meet up? is physical intimidation all you got to back up all the bullshit you've come out with here?

find out some FACTS

if its not too difficult

Stumpy Tim

alan partridge said:
and why are you praying that simster attends the meet up? is physical intimidation all you got to back up all the bullshit you've come out with here?

He'll probably turn up with his skinhead mates and pick on a lone indian guy & give him a kicking. Cos him & his mates are obviosuly hard as nails

What a :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
alan partridge said:
thought so. you know f*** ALL about the issue, yet somehow you feel so strongly about it. you swallow utter utter bullshit, and then come on here spitting venom about people (yes PEOPLE) you know nothing about.

2 questions for you

1. how much social security does an asylum seeker get?
2. how much does it cost the british tax payer

i'd bet my mortgage you don't know without having to go and find out

you and berkshire think people don't like your opinion cos its different. WRONG. people don't like your opinion cos you base it on utter crap. if you tell me you are not willing to pay a penny towards supporting people escaping persecution to come and live and work here (cos contrary to what you think the majority of immigrants come here to work), then fine thats your opinion. but don't start coming out with crap about them living in luxury and getting preferential treatment. its bollocks.

You blind or something pardridge as me and everyone i no says what they see and thats refuges etc taking us for a ride and if you believe diffrent then you rearly are the stupid one.

And don't give me that shite about escaping for there lives as we all no that 95% bull-shit that to get that famous asylam in the u.k.

Its not bull-shit partridge its facts and facts say that they get what they want and jump the nhs Q's in front of people who wait years.

Don't ever tell me that there contribution is 2nd to none as thats bollocks full stop and only a small percent actually put into this country.

You exsplain why shite loads of seekers are on corners waiting for the cash in hand jobs everyday while on benefits as surely even you have seen that on t.v and many more things.

You are a seeker you must be:salute: :salute:

I wouldn't bother me if it was in control,but its not its well out of control and these twats in certain areas are raping woman and well into crime and i suppose thats a good thing aswell is it.:nono: :censored:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tend to agree with TC, this is all getting a little bit out of hand. This is a Football board not a soap box stand.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
berkshire seagull said:

You exsplain why shite loads of seekers are on corners waiting for the cash in hand jobs everyday while on benefits as surely even you have seen that on t.v and many more things.

I wouldn't bother me if it was in control,but its not its well out of control and these twats in certain areas are raping woman and well into crime and i suppose thats a good thing aswell is it.:nono: :censored:

as surely you have seen that on t.v. and many more things....

ahh yes, the great source of all knowledge, tv and 'many more things'

thanks berkshire for confirming what i thought. you know f*** all. you can't even be bothered to go and find out some facts when people pull you up on it.

oh and they're rapists now as well are they? my they are a bad lot aren't they.

berkshire, you are either on a wind up (not a very funny one) or you are an arsehole

your arguments are laughable. bit like the million quid skint sponsored us for eh?

Dandyman

In London village.
berkshire seagull said:
You blind or something pardridge as me and everyone i no says what they see and thats refuges etc taking us for a ride and if you believe diffrent then you rearly are the stupid one.

And don't give me that shite about escaping for there lives as we all no that 95% bull-shit that to get that famous asylam in the u.k.

Its not bull-shit partridge its facts and facts say that they get what they want and jump the nhs Q's in front of people who wait years.

Don't ever tell me that there contribution is 2nd to none as thats bollocks full stop and only a small percent actually put into this country.

while I would not expect you or the rest of your Freikorps gimps to have either the level of literacy or intelligence to seek out the facts the actual financial support given to single refugees was £37.77 per week in 2002 (30% below the offical poverty line).

In 2001 the total number of people granted asylum, granted exceptional leave to remain or whose appeals were granted was 41,940. There were a further 38,800 cases awaiting outcome.

According to the Greater London Authority 23% of Doctors and 47% of Nurses working in the NHS were born outside the UK.

It has probably also escaped your notice that the BNP, despite their claims to speak up for the white working-class, do not believe that in a BNP state working people should have either the right to vote or the right of free association.

You might want to get an adult to help you with some of the longer words in the above...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
fatbadger said:
Law: your assumption that the systems of social/political organisation must involve the state is the clearest statement of your statist attitudes.

Wrong, its the acceptance of the way things are, it does not denote approval. so go on give a non-statist interpretation of the law

Immigration: "policy". Said it all there, really. And that's before we even get onto the issue of borders (nations don't have strict borders, ethnic groups don't have strict borders, language communities don't have strict borders - only (nation) states have strict borders) or, indeed, of the powers needed to enact theinsensible 'policies' you advocate.

If you read my post again I was refering to things like population density, This relates to an area, your assumption that I was refering to a state reflects your statist mindset.[/b[

Military: "we" are not at war; the state is. Your continued identification with that war, and the state that is prosecuting it, underlines your statist assumptions.

As I said you may have a point on the military aspect, If you like...... I am at war with terrorists.

Let's get things clear - I am not saying that your advocacy of the state is wrong (or, indeed, right), just that it is as consistent as your use of anti-statist rhetoric. That is why I point to your pugnat ergo est approach. Minimal statists get lost in this strange netherworld in which they refuse the right of the state to be large, but then call on it repeatedly to intervene on their behalf (especially with regard to 'defence' and 'law and order'). The state is maximalist - necessarily so - so either accept that, or go the whole hog and stop being cowardly, and advocate anarchism. Maximal state theory makes sense; anarchism makes sense; but minimal state theory never can.

You keep making references to the Law? I dont. I state my moral veiw on say abortion or whatever. The fact that the state is large is because it usurps private endevour. Take the governments tax child credit care policy. I do not advocate the state do things on my behalf, WoT aside. You seem to have got a ideological template and attempted to squeeze me into it.

The state is maximalist - necessarily so -

Er.....This a blatantly false, as the size of Government varies globally as well as the scale of governments. This seems to be the classic leftist, "There is nothing you can do about it/its inevitable so accept it" arguement. This comming from the political group who are inherent Activists (rather than pacifists), in that they beleive/want to change the world. Untill it comes to something they approve of then its"Nothing can be done about this, accept it."

If minimal state theory doesn't make sence I suggest you read some material by its advocates rather than just its critiques.

First time ive heard it called "Minimal state theory", who developed this theory?

What have you read?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Simster said:

And of course of all of the states in EC, we're an incredible EIGHTH in the list of most popular immigration destinations. EIGHTH! DISGRACEFUL! We should be miles behind those massive empty countries like Belgium and the Netherlands - and instead we find ourselves amongst the leading destinations, as 8th so clearly is.

Thats Bullshit, UK is top. Post a link to this 8th place then.

EC? its the EU now. Your data looks a decade out of date.:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
alan partridge said:
bloody hell looney, there was no need to point out he smells:ohmy:

sorry I haven't got smell software turned on nore did I intend to out him as a consiensouce(<---How the f*** do you spell that word?) objector to personal hygene.:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

all this thread was supposed to be about was who ya voting for in the EU elections?

It seams to have turned into an Uber-rant on immigration somewhere along the line. and a political studies seminar on theories of the state.

Dont worry, I'll start a immigration thread in January when the Pikey Invasion has begun, or not.

I'm of now, do have a good weekend.

BTW
Braders7 is a total Bell end.:lolol: :lolol:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
looney said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

all this thread was supposed to be about was who ya voting for in the EU elections?

It seams to have turned into an Uber-rant on immigration somewhere along the line. and a political studies seminar on theories of the state.

Dont worry, I'll start a immigration thread in January when the Pikey Invasion has begun, or not.

I'm of now, do have a good weekend.

BTW
Braders7 is a total Bell end.:lolol: :lolol:
lol! a looney thread has been looneyfied

:)

by the way, the uk has the highest number of people coming to the uk but in relation to population is about 8th 10th in the eu or thereabouts. i can't be arsed to count, the chart is too small

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
alan partridge said:
by the way, the uk has the highest number of people coming

Is that even true though? I'm sure in simply terms of number of people Germany had more people applying for asylum than the UK. Not sure where I saw that, so I won't claim it as fact, but try and find it again now...

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
OK, here we go, if anyone's actually interested. Asylum figures from http://web.cs.mun.ca/~ulf/misc/figs-demo.html#citizen

Population figures from http://www.scottish-enterprise.com/...l/eo/europe/facts_figures.htm?siblingtoggle=1

Code:
Country      Population       Asylum Applicants (2001)     Members of Pop/Asylum Seeker  Rank

Germany      81,900,000       88,363                       926.9                         7th
France       59,500,000       47,263                       1258.9                        8th
Austria      8,100,000        30,135                       268.8                         1st
Belgium      10,300,000       24,549                       419.6                         5th
UK           60,100,000       88,200                       681.4                         6th
Sweden       8,900,000        23,513                       378.5                         3rd
Denmark      5,200,000        12,403                       419.3                         4th
Ireland      3,800,000        10,324                       368.1                         2nd

So in terms of number of asylum seekers per member of the population we are 6th. In other words, there are five countries in which there more asylum seekers per person. And as stated above, we give these asylum seekers a lot less than what we recognise as poverty levels. I have not included other countries such as Spain and Italy whose relative levels are much lower that those above.

Last edited:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've come to the conclusion that Hampshire talks a whole lot of sense.

Now, is there any mileage left in the (very non football releted and not at all funny) thread ?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Interesting. I wonder why the figures are slightly different, mine are 2001 also, but have Germany with 163 more than the UK. Still I'm more likely to trust yours to be honest, the source is probably more reliable, even though the difference is only small. However, that small difference hardly changes the fact that we're quite a way down the list...

Also, your figures show that although the total number of asylum applications has risen by 12% since '95, the number in the UK has fallen by a massive 60%!!!!

However, as bhaexpress says, this may have run it's course. And thankyou for your kind words mate, pint on Saturday?

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Passable, yes, It would have been even funnier if I was smart enough to understand it :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here