Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will win the championship???

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Everyone would be skint fella, mark my words Ipswich will be nowhere near promotion this season, no Kuqi or Bent = No chance! Putting bias aside my bet is on Wolves to be up there with Norwich (second and third behind Palace of course!) ;)
But you told me the other day you expect to finish mid table at best???

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Wolves for me.

:cool:

palacefan4life

Jul 9, 2005
Sarf Larndon
As much as you lot probably hate to admit it, we're blatently heading straight for the title this season. Take a look at our squad, there isn't one team in this division that can match it for quality and strenghth in depth. Don't get me wrong, it won't be easy winning the Championship but i just don't see anyone being able to compete with us and Norwich. Southampton will lose most of there squad, Ipswich are bottlers and Wolves aren't even in the same bracket as us IMO.

We almost did enough to stay up with most of the current squad and their experience will help us gain promotion at the first time of asking :clap2: :cheers:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
palacefan4life said:
As much as you lot probably hate to admit it, we're blatently heading straight for the title this season. Take a look at our squad, there isn't one team in this division that can match it for quality and strenghth in depth. Don't get me wrong, it won't be easy winning the Championship but i just don't see anyone being able to compete with us and Norwich. Southampton will lose most of there squad, Ipswich are bottlers and Wolves aren't even in the same bracket as us IMO.

We almost did enough to stay up with most of the current squad and their experience will help us gain promotion at the first time of asking :clap2: :cheers:

Oh I just love arrogant twats like you. You may be in there but it's no foregone conclusion. You're the same type of Palarse fan who swore blind you wouldn't get relegated last season.

Don't learn very quickly do you ?

palacefan4life

Jul 9, 2005
Sarf Larndon
I'm not being arrogant, i'm just being realistic. We've arguably got a better squad than what we had in the prem with only Sorondo and Routledge being noticable losses. There are 1 or 2 teams max in this division who will be able to compete with us but i don't see them as much of a threat to our promotion at all.

At no time did i ever consider us dead certs for survival last season. We had a 1 in 4 chance of staying up but in the end the odds were against us. I think we did unbelievably well to even be in with a shout on the last day of the season considering we only spent 4 mill on players (each of the other 3 spent considerably more).

Maybe i am a little over confident but that's only natural considering we have the strongest squad i've seen for quite some time.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
norwich to win! Palace have nooooooooooo fookin chance

palacefan4life said:
I'm not being arrogant, i'm just being realistic. We've arguably got a better squad than what we had in the prem with only Sorondo and Routledge being noticable losses. There are 1 or 2 teams max in this division who will be able to compete with us but i don't see them as much of a threat to our promotion at all.

At no time did i ever consider us dead certs for survival last season. We had a 1 in 4 chance of staying up but in the end the odds were against us. I think we did unbelievably well to even be in with a shout on the last day of the season considering we only spent 4 mill on players (each of the other 3 spent considerably more).

Maybe i am a little over confident but that's only natural considering we have the strongest squad i've seen for quite some time.
Don't forget Johnson is off to,without his goals you would've been down by xmas:clap2:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
There is a hush.I've opened the envelope,and the winner is....................

COVENTRY CITY!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Norwich.

Palace and Wolves not far behind.

Southampton and Leeds to (probably) make the playoffs

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Redknapp is a nearly man. Southampton will come third.

Coppell is a nearly nearly man. Reading will come seventh.

We should aim to be above Leeds, but that will not get us promotion or even into the play-offs.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why are some people suggesting Derby. They've lost George Burley and Tom Huddlestone - two key personell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here