Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will win the championship???

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I reckon of the relegated sides Norwich have the best chance of going straight back up. Whether it's as champions, I don't know. I fancy Wolves and Sheff Utd to get at least a play off place.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You've all forgotten Ipswich, either them or Norwich although sadly I agree, Palarse will be up there. Southampton I doubt will even make the play offs, Redknapp's bubble has burst.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Mike C Gull said:
Norwich - because they've already done this division 2 seasons ago.

Wolves were in the same position but didn't make an impression when they came back down

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I've put money on Wolves to win the league and Norwich to get promoted. I think it will be pretty open again and and anyone could get themselves up through the play-offs.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
My monies are on Wolves

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It wont be us that's for sure.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Ipswich for me, and Norwich to join them in the premiership after a ding dong East Anglia battle.

Leeds will take a while to get settled, but come with a late run to get a play-off place, along with Saints, Palace and Sheffield Utd.

I have spoken - now get down the bookies :)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
tiger woods probably.......???

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Deano's Right Foot said:
Ipswich for me, and Norwich to join them in the premiership after a ding dong East Anglia battle.

Leeds will take a while to get settled, but come with a late run to get a play-off place, along with Saints, Palace and Sheffield Utd.

I have spoken - now get down the bookies :)

Everyone would be skint fella, mark my words Ipswich will be nowhere near promotion this season, no Kuqi or Bent = No chance! Putting bias aside my bet is on Wolves to be up there with Norwich (second and third behind Palace of course!) ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here