Saints
Sheff Wed Winner
Huddersfield
Charlton
Posh

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
The winner finishes 3rd now? Shit, someone tell Gus!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Brighton
Huddersfield
Peterborough
Southampton
Colchester
Bournemouth

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Brighton
Southampton
Wednesday
Huddersfield
Peterborough
Colchester

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
1.Brighton
2.Don't care
3.Don't care
4'Don't care
5.Don't care
6.Don't care

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Brighton
Southampton
Huddersfield
Wednesday
Charlton
Notts County

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The teams with more points than the other eighteen, of course - don't care, as long as we're one of them

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Not willing to make a prediction, but I can see it being a lot more competitive, and possibly of a higher standard (overall) than the first half of the season. Wednesday are aiming to strengthen significantly this Jan, with Mandaric's backing (although I still don't rate Irvine one bit), Charlton will get a boost with Powell's arrival and I fancy him to do quite well there, and I can see Ferguson getting Posh scoring plenty again (with Boyd and the like re-finding form). Also as an outside bet Notts County could well make the play-offs - they're on a terrific run under Ince and their good form has coincided with Lee Hughes' return to fitness. Then grouped with the obvious Saints & Hudders, I think there'll be a LOT of movement in the top 7 or 8 places until the end of the season - although hopefully no change to 1st spot.

I think Bournemouth are the only team up there now who I think will drop off a bit. Certainly don't expect them to threaten the auto-spots for much longer. If they do, then HUGE credit to them.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
as long as we finish first or second i dont care
and it appears very hard to predict ...
southampton charlton and wednesday plus two others

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Ask me again after Bournemouth and Colchester. I really think they are pivotal to the extent that if we get four points or more it will give us additional impetus for a run of "less challenging" games (insofar as any can be with so little between those challenging for the play off places and those hovering above the drop zone). Two good results now and we will take a great deal of catching.

The timing of the Watford game could be almost perfect if, after a couple more good results, it gives us a chance to measure ourselves realistically and with relatively little pressure against a good championship side while on the same day SCC and Huddersfield are knocking themselves out emotionally and physically with much higher profile games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here