Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will be the top 6 clubs in league 1

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Ask me again after Bournemouth and Colchester. I really think they are pivotal to the extent that if we get four points or more it will give us additional impetus for a run of "less challenging" games (insofar as any can be with so little between those challenging for the play off places and those hovering above the drop zone). Two good results now and we will take a great deal of catching.

The timing of the Watford game could be almost perfect if, after a couple more good results, it gives us a chance to measure ourselves realistically and with relatively little pressure against a good championship side while on the same day SCC and Huddersfield are knocking themselves out emotionally and physically with much higher profile games.

I agree with you.Next two games are key games.The Colly game is our game in hand.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Brighton
Sheffield Wed
Saints (P)
Huddersfield
Charlton
Mk Dons

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Anyone saying "Brighton, Southampton, Charlton, Wednesday, Huddersfield and Peterborough" is just doing an Alan Hansen and giving the boring, obvious answer. Come on, THINK.

Boring or not, sometimes the obvious is exactly that because it is logical and, logistically, the most likely outcome. If you want to make something up just for the sake of being exciting or thinking outside the box maybe you could put some money on Walsall to go up via the play-offs..............

having said that I note that in fact many seem not to have opted for the statedly "obvious"

Last edited:

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Brighton
Huddersfield
Southampton
Sheffield Wednesday
Notts County
Colchester

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Brighton
Southampton
Hudds
Wednesday (P)
Charlton
Peterbough or Bournmouth

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Saints
BHA
--------------
Hudds
Wed
P' brgh
Colchester....could be anyone of several going into last game though

Would fancy Hudds and Wed to choke in play offs

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
we'll win it.

followed by hudders in second place

charlton or a surprise package (notts county?) will win the play offs

would like to see charlton go up just so we beat them again at the valley next season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here