Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will be the first arsehole to wear a facemask?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Wardy arrives safley in blighty,though is furious at being loaned a open top right hand drive shag wagon
Lord+Humungous.jpg

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Wearing any type of face mask is useless as the virus can easily enter the body through the eyes - so unless you are wearing Weapons Grade Rayban shades it’s goodnight Vienna.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Most of them are entirely useless apparently.

They have actually procured a bunch of proper ones at work, in the event that any of us have to go and meet a Mexican flight.

Not remotely bothered, me, if your number's up, it's up. I'm statistically more likely to get hit by a car on the way to work, I figure.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I just rang the NHS helpline to get more information on Swine flu. All I got was crackling....

:dunce:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I was on the 312 to Norwood junction yesterday and some asian guy was sporting a face mask! Very strange.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Most of them are entirely useless apparently.

Most of them are! The best are the ones that make you look like a duck, I used them when I worked with TB patients - super unflattering! We used to have yellow ones of these:

tmp_image.php

Did anyone see the 6 o'clock news last night, when they were doing the report from the UK school where a kid had got infected - a kid ran behind the reporter wearing a full blown gas mask screaming!! :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here