Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will be the first arsehole to wear a facemask?

WHO WILL BE THE FIRST ARSEHOLE TO WEAR A FACEMASK? - The Daily Mash

AS the number of confirmed pork flu cases in the UK soared into single figures, millions of people across Britain were last night wondering who would be the first arsehole to start wearing a facemask.

And of course, some arsehole is going to put one on their dogOnline retailers have reported high demand for their utterly useless anti-pork flu kits, consisting of a flimsy surgical mask, some Kendal mintcake, a James Blunt CD, a novelty keyring and a cyanide pill.

Stephen Malley, a trainee accountant from Finsbury Park, said: "I think it's going to be this guy in my office called Geoff. He rides a bicycle to work and eats bananas at his desk. He's a prick."

Emma Bradford, a marketing assistant from Hatfield, said: "My friend Janet is pathetically melodramatic. She wore one during the foot and mouth outbreak in 2001 because she said it really accentuated her eyelashes."

And Roy Hobbs, a retired architect from Stevenage, said: "My wife's friends are all idiots, but I have a feeling it might turn out to be Harriet Harman, just because she's such an arsehole."

Experts warned that despite their uselessness, many arseholes will be tempted to walk around wearing facemasks and thinking they are in a film based on a Michael Crichton novel.

Dr Tom Booker, from Reading University, said: "Of course they're wearing them in Mexico. If I was in Mexico I'd be wearing one regardless. You can almost smell the f***ing place from here."

He added: "If you've got the cash - and the back muscles - you could try walking around in a scuba suit, with a couple of oxygen tanks strapped to your shoulders.

"But really, the best way to stop pork flu is to get it, takes some pills and watch the telly until you don't have it anymore."

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
This lovely lady?
442407.jpg

Ditchboy

Apr 4, 2008
The Young Seagulls welcome pack is free and has got everything in the anti-pork flu kit plus a picture of Micky Adams. Don't panic.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
More to the point: who's gonna be the first face to wear an arse-mask?

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
me!!!!!!!!!!! i already wear one, im a surgeon, im doing brain op this afternoon on few piglets .and no im not telling porkies :hilton:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Quite seriously, there was a girl on the train on the way home last night telling her friend on her mobile (very loudly I may add) that she would be buying a mask today.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
The majority of masks I see on the TV are laughable. At best they would help to stop the spread of snot if the wearer was to sneeze.

They will offer little personal protection. To do this, they have to meet strictly regulated criteria. They need to be a minimum of Grade P2 and preferably Grade P3.

Bradley

Sep 19, 2008
In answer to the original question, I'll go for the yawntastic, ben andrews girlfiend.

Yours Truly,
Bradley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here