• Poll closed .

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Tanno by a mile. CMS was brilliant too.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Tanno lead by example & was the best Albion player. Brill that he was so awesome however, disappointing that our eldest player was in a different class.

Greer was really solid. Amazing that our tallest player scored with his feet rather than his head.

Noon did well in the first half, but faded in the second.

Calderon had a better game than usual, Navaro had a solid game, though took an hour to have a shot on goal in the second half & was robbed.

The rest did fine. Thought Harley needs to up his game. Why not Buckley & what has happened to Lua Lua?

Gus you can win a game without Dicker & Sparrow (note please!)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
tanno, his all round game was immense, his reading, his movement, his passing, his tackling is superb, he looked like he did when on the top of his game playing for Spurs. Saying that Greer also had one of his best games of the season today, CMS ran his socks off, but lacked a bit of quality and Harper kept us in the game first half.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Tarrico oozed class today but Greer was not far behind and got a goal so on reflection about right.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Greer, with ease.
Tanno did well but I cannot take seriously, the people who put CMS up there. He had a terrible game. 1st touch of an elephant for the entire game.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Tanno, no doubt.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Tanno, Noone and Greer best 3 players.
Other who played well for us was Mackell smith, Dunk and Harper the rest not upto scratch.
Also why we sit sooo deep and let teams have shots on our goal. Just wierd tactic and will Poyet ever play 2 wingers again ?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Tanno was the best, but i am voting for Greer because of the unfunny turd who sits behind me in the Northstand commentating idiotically throughout most of the game and giving Greer some brainless jip at around kick-off.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
CMS was ultimately the difference between 0-0 and 2-0 today in my opinion, so him. However, in order to not give it to him every week, I'd say Tanno or Greer. And cos Greer finally got his 1st goal and never really gets that much recognition, I'd go with him.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
TANNO.

Navs did a great job and we look better with him in. CMS combined the work rate of a marathon runner and the creativity of Heston Blumenthal with the first touch of Nelly the Elephant. Greer was immense.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Tarcco was techniucally the best player, absolutely superb.

But we were desperate for a goal and Greer got it, and all round put in a good captain's performance. So it was a fair call for me.

Honourable mentions for CMS and Bridcutt.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Greer, Tanno, Harper, in that order.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think that Greer just shaded Tarrico for MOM. CMS did a lot of runnng as usual but he was bought to score goals so a little disappointed.
He didn't score the second goal but he did everything but - and genereally looked dangerous. He hasn't scored lately because we've been creating nothing, give him service and he terrorises defences.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here