Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Tanno by a wide street

Loved his little dinking run when he chipped the barnsley player

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Have to say everyone looked pretty solid today, a few stray passes which were groaned at, for me its CMS, always runs for everything and was so unlucky not to score, always the last off and does a lap of applause at the end which is awesome.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Tanno was absolutely Awsome, his commitment and vision was just pure class, the whole team stood up to be counted today. Anyone got any throat lozenges spare?

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Have to say everyone looked pretty solid today, a few stray passes which were groaned at, for me its CMS, always runs for everything and was so unlucky not to score, always the last off and does a lap of applause at the end which is awesome.

love the way he goes to every stand and claps us

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Greer did well but Tanno was head shoulders and waist above everyone else on the pitch. Given how the MoM usually goes the sponsors are usually pretty pissed by the time they make their selection anyway, aren't they?

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Tanno definitely-it seems late on Gus was trying to substitute him as cramp was setting in and tried to drag him off,but Tanno was determined to see through the 90 minutes! He certainly wasnt the traditional Marcos Painter left back as he often wandered into the middle saving us several times and also spending time in midfield but despite his age his energy was top class.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Tanno by a mile.
He oused class and showed his premiership class and was different gravy.
Loved the moment, ablout 10 mins to go, Tanno bust a gut to win a tackle in front of the dugout. hen the ball went out Gus was so pleased that him and Tanno slapped palms on the touchline, Gus was ecstatic, earned a bollocking off te 4th official and then bowed down at Tanno, wonderful moment.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Tanno was immense but I voted for Noone as he RAPED Barnsley down the left every time he got the ball (from Tanno) :albion2: Can I vote for both?

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Tano was great but Calderon for me, great to see him have a super game both defensively with some great interceptions, thought he looked strong today and was more attack minded than of late

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here