Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was the hardest player youve seen, Albion or otherwise?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The original TANK!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
the dirtiest player i ever saw play was souness,the hardest i think would be stuart pearce, for Brighton i think in recent times it took a lot to stop Danny cullip

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Jimmy Case

Total header

(Just as an aside, I was having a conversation with a bro about tattoos on players, which are common as muck these days, but in the mid-eighties, there was only one player I can remember with a tat.........Stuart Pearce in his Notts. Forest days....)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
StuartPearcePA_468x398.jpg

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

I know we mean the mean machine that was Paul Clark and he will always get my vote... at the time he was my favourite player...

... but believe he wasn't the original tank... there was actually one before..... who was it?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
El abd ??????? goes down clutching his face at the slightest touch.....El abd is as hard as a 102 year old dick

More to do with conning the referee, I would have thought?

I saw a few Wimbledon games during the Crazy Gang era and most of them were pretty brutish.

I watched a game (can't remember which) when the legendary Terry Hurlock was sent off (possibly for the last time in his career). He was an immense nutter.

This is a list compiled by the Times.

Football's 50 greatest hard men | Football - Times Online

I can't really think of any Brighton hard men. I started watching in 1990. Case was too fat and slow to be considered a hard man, by the time he rejoined the club.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Brighton has to be Jimmy Case

Other teams - Stuart Peace for me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here